(File number generated)
17-Sept-2022
Police Verification Initiated21-Sept-2022
Police Verification Approved04-Oct-2022
Print Initiated04-Oct-2022
Passport Printed07-Oct-2022
BLS Tracker Status - In Transit (with Purolator tracking #)12-Oct-2022
Passport Received13-Oct-2022
How you guys check these status .on bls it’s showing processing at general consulate from 3 weeks .i applied on 11 aug pv on sept 14 any advice

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
But checking here it just show processing at general consulate.how do folks check detailed status
1. Go to https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
2. Right click on the page and click on inspect from the menu
3. There will be browser related developer tools which will open adjust the height of developer tools so that you will be able to click on Track status dialog
4. Click on the Track status dialog and fill out the information regarding your application and click Track application status button
5. Now in the browser developer tools you can see network tab which is basically 4th option in chrome click on it
6. Now you can see a service call that is made with name trackStatusForFileNoNew click on it and this service returns a response which contains all the status updates on your application
7. If you scroll through the service response you will be able to see statusMap -> StatusId object when you click on it it will again return a list of all updates on your application and who performed that action and on what date it is updated.

Reactions: krishere1982

mathenagsatish

Oct 9, 2013
1. Go to https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
2. Right click on the page and click on inspect from the menu
3. There will be browser related developer tools which will open adjust the height of developer tools so that you will be able to click on Track status dialog
4. Click on the Track status dialog and fill out the information regarding your application and click Track application status button
5. Now in the browser developer tools you can see network tab which is basically 4th option in chrome click on it
6. Now you can see a service call that is made with name trackStatusForFileNoNew click on it and this service returns a response which contains all the status updates on your application
7. If you scroll through the service response you will be able to see statusMap -> StatusId object when you click on it it will again return a list of all updates on your application and who performed that action and on what date it is updated.
WOW. Great & Thanks.

storms

Oct 18, 2022
What’s your timeline
Sep 02, 2022 - Sent through Postal
Sep 06, 2022 - Received at BLS, Brampton
Sep 21, 2022 - Money order was cashed (tracked using western union money order tracking number)
Sep 23, 2022 - Passport application under review
Oct 03, 2022 - Passport Print initiated

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I got the Police Verification initiated email on Saturday afternoon Canada time which is Sunday early morning India time. From then until today, 3 days have passed in India time and my parents have not received any call to their phone number. This is the phone number I had mentioned in the Passport Application. Neither has the police come in person to our home - the address I mentioned in the Passport Application right before the phone number.

Should my parents wait and hope to get a call/visit from the local police station or is it advisable for them to take the verification documents, printouts of the PV initation email and Passport Application and goto the police station and try to get the verification done? My parents are saying that that might be a waste of time and effort as the police station might not have received the notification PV for me yet and that if they had received the same, they would have called/visited our home by now as PVs are usually completed on priority.

Please advise.

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
I got the Police Verification initiated email on Saturday afternoon Canada time which is Sunday early morning India time. From then until today, 3 days have passed in India time and my parents have not received any call to their phone number. This is the phone number I had mentioned in the Passport Application. Neither has the police come in person to our home - the address I mentioned in the Passport Application right before the phone number.

Should my parents wait and hope to get a call/visit from the local police station or is it advisable for them to take the verification documents, printouts of the PV initation email and Passport Application and goto the police station and try to get the verification done? My parents are saying that that might be a waste of time and effort as the police station might not have received the notification PV for me yet and that if they had received the same, they would have called/visited our home by now as PVs are usually completed on priority.

Please advise.
your parents call to your local police station give him your documentation, when your pv submit by local police passport kendra system than your passport going to next step passport printing initiated, some people passport application completed without pv, but iff you have received email pv you need must pv verification

Reactions: krishere1982

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
your parents call to your local police station give him your documentation, when your pv submit by local police passport kendra system than your passport going to next step passport printing initiated, some people passport application completed without receiving pv email , but iff you have received email pv you need must pv verification