+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Divtan

Nov 17, 2020
Hello Guys.
Need some help. In bls portal, my status of pcc application is PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. But today I received an email saying that 'Initiation of Police verification request for Pcc'. The address that I gave for PCC is the one mentioned in my passport. However, my family does not live there anymore.
Want to know exactly what happens at this stage?

Thanks

J13

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello Guys.
Need some help. In bls portal, my status of pcc application is PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. But today I received an email saying that 'Initiation of Police verification request for Pcc'. The address that I gave for PCC is the one mentioned in my passport. However, my family does not live there anymore.
Want to know exactly what happens at this stage?

Thanks
Police visit to the address and verify from others also.

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I received an email from PSK that the verification has been sent to the local police station. But since 17th oct, nobody conatct to my parents and nobody visit my home for verification. Do i have to call them or my parents can directly visit there for verification

crazyrunner

Sep 15, 2020
Hiii did they visit your home for verification
In our case, police called up the number i had provided. It was my brother in law's number who lives in the same city. Police asked him to just whataspp a proof that i used to reside in the indian address i had provided. My BIL sent a photo of the electric bill and that was accepted.

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hello friends,

I'm trying to apply PCC for India from Canada. I renewed my passport when I was in USA and it has USA address. I don't have aadhar card and no proof for the address where my parents are living. All I have is my voter id with old address where we were living for rent. My parents have aadhar card with current address where they are living. I dont know if the declaration from my parents with their aadhar card details will be accepted.

I went to BLS center in Toronto, they asked me to change my address in passport but I need address proof to change in passport as well.

Any opinion based on experience from you or your friends are greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Hi everyone. I need help regarding my PCC. I applied for PCC through BLS Toronto on 10th August, 2020. The PCC was delayed majorly in India (Mumbai) for some reason. My relative submitted all the documents at the police station at the end of September, 2020 and the police visited my house in India around 22nd October, 2020. After that, I have been checking the portal for updates. I finally got an update on 23rd November stating: "PCC application has been granted.Police Verification has been initiated. After the police verification report is received, PCC will be available for issuance." When will I get my PCC? I have written emails to both the embassy and BLS but no reply. It has been nearly 4 months. The police confirmed they already sent their report ahead to the embassy. Please help with any advice!

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hi everyone. I need help regarding my PCC. I applied for PCC through BLS Toronto on 10th August, 2020. The PCC was delayed majorly in India (Mumbai) for some reason. My relative submitted all the documents at the police station at the end of September, 2020 and the police visited my house in India around 22nd October, 2020. After that, I have been checking the portal for updates. I finally got an update on 23rd November stating: "PCC application has been granted.Police Verification has been initiated. After the police verification report is received, PCC will be available for issuance." When will I get my PCC? I have written emails to both the embassy and BLS but no reply. It has been nearly 4 months. The police confirmed they already sent their report ahead to the embassy. Please help with any advice!
I agree its very hard to reach BLS over the phone. Did you try visit BLS though it's NOT guarantee that they will reply to your query.? its worth a try in my opinion

HOS95

Nov 5, 2020
My PCC is ready for collection in Brampton. Since I didn't provide a return envelope, I have to go pick it up. Because the region is in lockdown, do I have to wait until it's open to pick it up or are they still allowing people to collect it? Of course, they won't reply to emails and calls. I would appreciate some insight on this.

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi ria

i am in the same situation
did you get your PCC ?
Hii ria
When your application has rejected
I mean was it after verification done
My police verification has done at local police station but i do not have my spouse name on the passport
Please reply me

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hey Dude,

Just wondering if you could please guide me the process of submitting similar application? do we have to submit anything online or just print out that given pdf form and fill out? did you submit your original passport? did you use walk in or postal servise?

Thank you in advance!
Just print out the stuff. Make sure to add a LOE of what you need.