+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

crazyrunner

Sep 15, 2020
We are applying for PCC from Brampton, the indian address that i am providing in the form is same as the one that is on my passport and my brother in law stays there currently. It is our owned house. My spouse has a different address on her passport where we used to stay 5 years back on rent.
Is it ok if she fills in our last address of india (the one that is in my passport)? Both our aadhar card has this new address?

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
Hi,
We applied for PCC @ BLS on Aug 11, 2020. On the August 20, 2020 we received email from PSK with the cat. number. The current status of the application is PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. I have sent mails to cons.toronto@mea.gov.in but no response. Further the portal4 website shows "no application number found". I don't how to go about it. Further, in India I do not have any family at the address. What can be done?
Anyone got idea on this?

ak1808

Sep 16, 2020
I have done the mentioned steps, is on the Website https://embassy.passportindia.gov.inthe status on the portal is- “PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate”
I'm in a similar situation. When I track the status on the website it shows “PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate”. Haven't received any email about the initiation of the police verification, yet. Application submission date 10th September (walk-in @ BLS Toronto). Haven't received any update since on the portal (BLS or embassy.passportindia). Playing the waiting game for now. Let me know if you notice any change or hear back from the folks at the consulate.

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
Hi,
We applied for PCC @ BLS on Aug 11, 2020. On the August 20, 2020 we received email from PSK with the cat. number. The current status of the application is PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. I have sent mails to cons.toronto@mea.gov.in but no response. Further the portal4 website shows "no application number found". I don't how to go about it. Further, in India I do not have any family at the address. What can be done?
Does anyone know what the status “PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.” means. And, how long will it take from here. I applied on Aug 11.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Here is my PCC timeline:
29-July-2020 - Applied at BLS -Toronto(walk-in)
29-July-2020 - In transit to Consulate
07-Aug-2020 - Police verification initiation email with CAT***
24-Aug-2020 - pcc application needs to be collected from the regional passport office
03-Sep-2020 - In-transit to BLS from the consulate
04-Sep-2020 - Dispatched via Purolator with tracking NO***
06-Sep-2020 - Delivered by Purolator

It is advisable to initiate PCC a little early if you are anticipating ITA.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020

mashkoor27

Jul 13, 2020
Hi,
Hi ..Need one help ..I was living in india in Pune on rent and i had my passport issued from Pune itself which has pune address but i moved to canada last year .My permanent address is lucknow . Which address should i mention for PCC . Please guide ..Thanks

mashkoor27

Jul 13, 2020
Hi ..Need one help ..I was living in india in Pune on rent and i had my passport issued from Pune itself which has pune address , i moved to canada last year .My permanent address is lucknow . Which address should i mention for PCC . Please guide ..Thanks

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi ..Need one help ..I was living in india in Pune on rent and i had my passport issued from Pune itself which has pune address , i moved to canada last year .My permanent address is lucknow . Which address should i mention for PCC . Please guide ..Thanks
You have to put the address where the police can go to the address and verify if you or your blood relation is there, so if there is some one in permanent address you can put permanent address, if there is someone living in lucknow address that may be related to you by blood( father brother etc), you can put that address