+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

crazyrunner

Sep 15, 2020
you can but it’s validity is for 6 months.
Thanks a lot guru782. I have been hearing these cases where PCC delay is happening. So if i apply for PCC now then probably i will get it by Nov end. I will be applying for PR in october 1st week so i will have sufficient time before this PCC expires.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Thanks a lot guru782. I have been hearing these cases where PCC delay is happening. So if i apply for PCC now then probably i will get it by Nov end. I will be applying for PR in october 1st week so i will have sufficient time before this PCC expires.
Yes apply in advance. Keep your PCC ready specially in these times when indian embassy is delaying everything.

Reactions: crazyrunner

Aspire4PR

Aug 5, 2020
Hi,

My PCC application status got updated from 'PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.' to 'PCC application has been granted. Once the police verification is received, PCC will be issued' and then to 'PCC has been printed' yesterday evening. I had applied on 5th August and police verification was done on 31st August.

Thanks to all the members of this group. All the comments were really helpful.
Thank you for the update.

Mine police verification was done on 8th September. Any idea why the status is still showing 'PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.' ? When I can expect a change in status ?

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Thank you for the update.

Mine police verification was done on 8th September. Any idea why the status is still showing 'PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.' ? When I can expect a change in status ?
Hi,

As per the comments on this group, it takes 7-10 days for the next step after police verification. Also, the website was down so I couldn't check the intermediate steps. I was getting the 'PCC application is under review' status since Saturday and then the status changed from 'under review' to 'printed' in a single day. I hope this helps!

Reactions: Aspire4PR

pzzz23

Jun 15, 2020
hey guys - I just received my PCC from Purolator and it is just a black and white printout on an A4 sheet with the photograph and stamps (all black and white too). Just the signature is by green coloured pen.
Would this suffice for PR? I thought it would be in color and not on an A4 paper printout.
Can someone confirm, please? Thanks.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
hey guys - I just received my PCC from Purolator and it is just a black and white printout on an A4 sheet with the photograph and stamps (all black and white too). Just the signature is by green coloured pen.
Would this suffice for PR? I thought it would be in color and not on an A4 paper printout.
Can someone confirm, please? Thanks.
what were you expecting a laminated gold plated certificate? :p

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hello members,

i need urgent advice. Initially, my ielts score was L: 8.5, R: 8.5, W: 7, S: 6.5, but i was 100% sure that I did better in my speaking section. Because i scored 7.5 or more in my previous two ielts exams. The day i got my results mentioned above, I updated them in my express entry profile. Later my friend told me that if would have scored 0.5 band more in speaking my CRS score will increase significantly. So, just to check I updated my speaking score from 6.5 to 7 in my express entry profile, that gave me 20 points extra. Immediately, I requested EOR, but i forgot to change my speaking score back to 6.5 bands. In the mean time i got an ITA with wrong ielts score. The good thing is after receiving ITA I received my EOR results and it was a success, my speaking score changed from 6.5 to 7. Right now it matches with what i got the ITA for. Should i proceed or decline the ITA.

I am a CEC inland applicant my crs with updated ielts score after EOR is 454. I am not sure if I decline the ITA, the CRS cut off will be lower.
I also got the same IELTS score as you and I am also very certain that I did better in speaking. I will also do EOR on speaking now.

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
My police verification done on aug 24.
I see update in below portal,
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/secure/loginAction
From review to pcc printed.
this is a good sign. And looks like long wait ll come to an end soon:)
For all, looks like they updated the place where we track status. And here after status can be tracked where we submit the application.
Hi! Did you do a postal Or walk in at bls? And which city? Can we choose any from the 3 cities provided? They show different processing times for all 3 cities for bls. Thanks and good luck to you!