+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

unique21

Jul 22, 2020
Anyone got status update after sending documents on June 22- 26 please?
My documents reached BLS on 26th June as per Purolator tracking. But 'no records' in BLS tracking. ☹
They will put the application in quarantine for 2-3 weeks and then they will open it and process it to consulate ...!

unique21

Jul 22, 2020
Hello Guys,

Application sent to BLS Brampton- 16-June
Received at BLS - 17-June
Sent to Consulate - 10-July
Processing at Consulate - 13-July

Currently the file number (cat*****) has been generated for me and its showing following status on the Passport tracking app.
Application Received on Date18/07/2020
StatusPCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra.

I read somewhere earlier that above status means Police verification has been initiated but my brother checked today (22-July) at the nearest police station and they have not received the file yet.

Just checking if the status Police verification initiated or something will get reflected here or what needs to be done from my side.
Did you mentioned any other alternative email address in your application if so check that in that you will get your details of your police station where it sent to and also you will get a message on your Indian Mobile phone number which you provided on the application stating that your application is assigned to so and so police office please reach to him like that. That’s how I got notified ...! Hope it helps ..!

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Did you mentioned any other alternative email address in your application if so check that in that you will get your details of your police station where it sent to and also you will get a message on your Indian Mobile phone number which you provided on the application stating that your application is assigned to so and so police office please reach to him like that. That’s how I got notified ...! Hope it helps ..!
what was the status of your application when police verification started? was it something other than "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra. " ?

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
login to your allocation and get CAT***; I haven't got any mail too; but CAT*** is available on my application.
which portal have you checked? PSK or PSK Indian Embassy Portal?

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
which portal have you checked? PSK or PSK Indian Embassy Portal?
I can see CAT******* number generated on PS Indian Embassy site and on PSK site - status is showing as "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra."

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Documents sent to BLS - July 3rd (by Canadapost, but it was my mistake, always send through Purolator, but dont worry if you make a mistake like me :) )
Documents reached BLS - July 7th
BLS started processing my application -- July 13th
Documents reached at CGI -- July 15th
Police verification initiated -- July 21st
- I got call on this day from BLS to pay for my return envelop as I sent Canadapost return envelop with my application, so paid $30)
Police verification completed in India by local police -- July 23rd

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Documents sent to BLS - July 3rd (by Canadapost, but it was my mistake, always send through Purolator, but dont worry if you make a mistake like me :) )
Documents reached BLS - July 7th
BLS started processing my application -- July 13th
Documents reached at CGI -- July 15th
Police verification initiated -- July 21st
- I got call on this day from BLS to pay for my return envelop as I sent Canadapost return envelop with my application, so paid $30)
Police verification completed in India by local police -- July 23rd
Mine is still showing under review at PSK

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Has anyone got pcc initiation mail in the recent past ? How long consulate take to process it after the file reaches to consulate from BLS ? It has been already 4 weeks with BLS and 1 week with CGI, and still my file hasn't reached INDIA for processing. I'm really getting furious and anxious as my clock is ticking
Ideally..2 weeks of Quarantine for docs in BLS before being sent to CGI. 2 weeks later..notification of being sent to the respective PS in India. Typically, being proactive here helps..reach out to the local PS ..They might ask for some doc proof..passport, house papers, bills etc. to prove residency and then they verify. Get confirmation that they emailed back the confirmation. A week later, typically you should see the update in BLS about it being on its way to BLS. BLS ships out if prepaid with Purolator as soon as they receive it...overall a 6 to 6.5 week window end to end.

rosetta

Jul 21, 2020
I believe so; I used the same one for my application.
Hmm that link is currently broken.

Please can someone explain to me in detail how the pick up and drop off process works? The BLS website is extremely confusing.

* The link on their website for Purolator (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postal/) is not working. Can I send the documents via Canada Post?
* Do I have send them a prepaid envelope for them to return the documents?

Thanks a lot for your help!

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hmm that link is currently broken.

Please can someone explain to me in detail how the pick up and drop off process works? The BLS website is extremely confusing.

* The link on their website for Purolator (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postal/) is not working. Can I send the documents via Canada Post?
* Do I have send them a prepaid envelope for them to return the documents?

Thanks a lot for your help!
I would suggest you to book a pickup from purolator website, for drop off, BLS will call you and send you link to pay.

Reactions: rosetta

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi all, I was able to reach someone from BLS and I inquired about the status. He informed they are backed up on applications received in the last week of June and they are still with BLS itself. We should be able to see an update next week it seems (Mon or Tue).
Did you contact on 4163072237 please?
Nobody picking the call.
It seems they picked the documents which submitted on July first week through canadapost.