+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Also they opened my application after exact 2 weeks. Maybe the quarantine procedure for 15 days has changed now after the walk in opened, or maybe they have less work load now, could be anything.

No one is misguiding here, there are plenty of people whose application had 'No record found' for two or more weeks.
I'm only mentioning about walk-in applications here. You earlier mentioned that even walk-in applications are kept idle for 2 weeks. I just wanted to let others know that it's not the case. It's better to go for walk-in if you can rather than sending a postal application and waiting for an update.
[/QUOTE]

I never mentioned that walk-in applications were kept for 2 weeks.

Just FYI It was compulsory to apply by mail before July 2, 2020 so many people had to be stuck with that process.

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Documents reached BLS - June 11th
BLS started processing my application -- July 2nd
Documents reached at CGI -- July 9th
Police verification initiated -- July 10th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- July 11th
PCC Printed -- July 16th
PCC transit from CGI to BLS --- awaiting
PCC received -- awaiting
Wow! That was quick!
Which City/State ?

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Hello,

Please help me on this question..

I have applied from Toronto.
6th july - Document picked up
7th july - Document delivered to BLS canada.

No notification yet. In how many days I can expect an email?
usually it takes 15-20 days during current time. Or best way is to call to their customer service and check the status.

AkanshGandhi

Jul 17, 2020
Hello guys, I submitted my application on June 22 and it reached BLS on June 23 by Purolator and till now its showing no record found on the application status. What should I do? I tried calling them several times but have not been able to reach any agent. I also filled out grievance form and also sent an email to the hq but still no response from them, Can anyone please help?

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi everyone, My application status is currently in Processing at Consulate for the last one week. Do I need to follow-up with Toronto Consulate and is there a number to contact? I have submitted my application to BLS on 15-June and received response after a month on 13-July only post that this is my current status. Anyone have idea on how long it will take further?

15-June - Application posted to BLS Brampton
16-June - Application received at BLS
13-July - Your postal application accepted by BLS Intl Services
13-July - Processing at Consulate General.

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
Hi everyone, My application status is currently in Processing at Consulate for the last one week. Do I need to follow-up with Toronto Consulate and is there a number to contact? I have submitted my application to BLS on 15-June and received response after a month on 13-July only post that this is my current status. Anyone have idea on how long it will take further?

15-June - Application posted to BLS Brampton
16-June - Application received at BLS
13-July - Your postal application accepted by BLS Intl Services
13-July - Processing at Consulate General.
Now onwords may be 5-6 weeks.

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
Hello guys, I submitted my application on June 22 and it reached BLS on June 23 by Purolator and till now its showing no record found on the application status. What should I do? I tried calling them several times but have not been able to reach any agent. I also filled out grievance form and also sent an email to the hq but still no response from them, Can anyone please help?
You need to wait another week then you will get email saying they satrted proceesing.

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

When can we check the status on passport seva kendra website? Is it as soon as we receive verification initiation email with file number?

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for replying.

Mine is giving no status with the file number I received in the email. Is it possible?