+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Viz1904

Jun 12, 2020
  1. They just asked for aadhar card and passport photo.
  2. It wasn’t a form actually they need any of your parents signature just for their paper work formality.

Reactions: MrGreen

sudarshan3366

Jan 29, 2019
Documents reached BLS - May 30th
BLS requested to submit a new application form- June 17th
Police verification initiated -July 3rd
Police verification completed in India by local police -July 6th (my father was not home, they called and my father sent the documents to police station)
Police called my father as his signature was not their on the form- July 17th
PCC Printed -- July 21th
PCC transit from CGI to BLS --- July 22nd
PCC received -- July 23rd
Did you collect PCC from BLS directly or did they deliver it

CECapplicant2020

Jul 17, 2020
Did you contact on 4163072237 please?
Nobody picking the call.
It seems they picked the documents which submitted on July first week through canadapost.
Yes, It was a pain to reach them over phone. They started processing my application and I was able to track in BLS website. My application date is mentioned as 23rd June.

The current status is " Under processing - In transit from BLS to consulate general"

unique21

Jul 22, 2020
Hi All,

Once the PCC is ready for collection. Can I directly collect it from BLS Brampton office or will they only accept postal pick-up
If you paid for the drop off they will deliver it to you don’t worry and I think in this forum no body went to office and collected it ..! So it’s not possible that’s what am thinking

amit.1984g

Jul 25, 2020
Guys just wanted to check if there is any implication if I gave different india address other than passport but matching with aadhar...

unique21

Jul 22, 2020
Guys just wanted to check if there is any implication if I gave different india address other than passport but matching with aadhar...
It all depends on how you manage the guy who assigned for your police verification if he is ok then no questions asked you are all set ...!

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi All,
How long it takes for you to get PCC from Indian High Commission, Toronto. I have applied on 15th June and still did not get my PCC.
I sent mail to IHC and finding my application sent to India. I have submission date this month end. Kindly advice if someone went through similar situation.

Apate157

May 11, 2020
Hi All,
How long it takes for you to get PCC from Indian High Commission, Toronto. I have applied on 15th June and still did not get my PCC.
I sent mail to IHC and finding my application sent to India. I have submission date this month end. Kindly advice if someone went through similar situation.
What's your application status on BLS international website?

If your application is still "processing at Consulate General" then call Consulate General of India and ask them your application status. If it's open these days then plan a visit (Not sure if appointment is needed, call them ASAP before visit)