+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Any help with this query:

For the police clearance reference form, what do we have to fill for the last column , Period of stay in India

Do we need to mention from 18+ year onwards ? I was born in 1990, so that means from 2008-2020 ?

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Guys,
Please HELP ME.!!!!
My PCC is Ready for Collection since July 2 , but BLS is not releasing it. I am contacting BLS everyday but they are saying we will release it today. But No they are not doing anything.
Please suggest me something.
Calling to BLS customer care (which is in India) may not help. They are only good for booking shipping labels or delivery related issues. Did you email your concern and your urgency over email copying every one? If not then I would suggest to write an email.
pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in , cons.toronto@mea.gov.in , qc.ca@blsinternational.net , cccanada@blsinternational.net

If you do not get any response you can then escalate to cg.toronto@mea.gov.in
Note: They generally do not respond to emails. But you should expect progress in the application if they find your concern genuine. If your 8 weeks are not yet over and simply buzzing them about the delay then it will be of no use. They clearly mentioned processing time around 8 weeks. I noticed they help expedite the application before 8 weeks provided they get convinced with your reason. Hence I would suggest to provide valid reason with proof/ evidence.
I am sure application will advance to next step.

Jun 25, 2020
Hi..
I submitted my documents for PCC to BLS Brampton (postal application via Purolator on June 22nd 2020) and the tracking system on BLS website still shows "no records found" . Could anyone please help me with this its the 4th week now... :(

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi..
I submitted my documents for PCC to BLS Brampton (postal application via Purolator on June 22nd 2020) and the tracking system on BLS website still shows "no records found" . Could anyone please help me with this its the 4th week now... :(
I had submitted on 16th June and the status got reflected in tracking only friday last week(10th June). Apparently BLS is keeping the postal letter in quarantine for 15 days and then only starts processing. Might get reflected for you this week hopefully.

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi Guys,
Please HELP ME.!!!!
My PCC is Ready for Collection since July 2 , but BLS is not releasing it. I am contacting BLS everyday but they are saying we will release it today. But No they are not doing anything.
Please suggest me something.
BLS Toronto have started accepting walk ins since yesterday. You can go there in person and try.

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
I had submitted on 16th June and the status got reflected in tracking only friday last week(10th June). Apparently BLS is keeping the postal letter in quarantine for 15 days and then only starts processing. Might get reflected for you this week hopefully.
He is right mine also same

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi..
I have submitted my documents on 25th June and they received on 26th (as per the Purolator tracking). But as of now 'no records'

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
This is my recent experience for getting PCC from BLS Brampton. They accept walk-in and they are open from 8 AM - 2 PM(hours in Google is misleading as it says 3-5 PM). It's better if you go early by 7:30 AM and wait in line since there is a long line. My husband went in the morning and they checked our applications and said we have to update our parents' name as it appears in your passport and asked him to come back.

He corrected our forms and went back in the afternoon and was in line for nearly 2 hours. You don't have to give your original passport and they will return it back. They said they have a huge backlog and we can expect in 6-8 weeks.

We could also track our application here https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

It says 'Under Process'.

Hope this helps.

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
This is my recent experience for getting PCC from BLS Brampton. They accept walk-in and they are open from 8 AM - 2 PM(hours in Google is misleading as it says 3-5 PM). It's better if you go early by 7:30 AM and wait in line since there is a long line. My husband went in the morning and they checked our applications and said we have to update our parents' name as it appears in your passport and asked him to come back.

He corrected our forms and went back in the afternoon and was in line for nearly 2 hours. You don't have to give your original passport and they will return it back. They said they have a huge backlog and we can expect in 6-8 weeks.

We could also track our application here https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

It says 'Under Process'.

Hope this helps.
Going to walk in and sending through postal both are same no difference, agree?

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Going to walk in and sending through postal both are same no difference, agree?
I'm not sure. I read previous replies and they have mentioned that BLS will pick the documents you send via post only after 15 days. I'm not sure on this though. Also if we go walk-in there will no follow up for missing documents. This is just my opinion.

I could track my status as soon as I applied for PCC in walk-in.

Adp1724

Jan 24, 2017

It says 'Under Process'.

Hope this helps.
One more thing to add, they do not accept the money-order, we have to pay directly using debit or cash