Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
PCC Time line: (applied through BLS Brampton):
Documents reached BLS - May 7th
BLS started processing my application -- May 26th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 27th
Police verification initiated -- June 4th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- June 11th
Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from Indian PSK status link) -- 18th June.
PCC grated ---24th June
PCC Printed -- 24th June.
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---1st July 2020
PCC received -- 03rd July 2020
Did you approach the local police after "Police verification initiated " or they contacted you? Was there a personal visit by police?
Did they ask for any documents?

ddpp

Jul 12, 2020
hello everyone, here is my application timelines for pcc, sent application for pcc on may 10
application accepted by bls jun 15
application submitted to cgi toronto by bls jun 16
police verification initiated email on jun 28 from passport admin
police verification done in india july 3,2020
application needs to be collected from rpo july 6 2020
Police Clearance Certificate has been printed successfully on 10/07/2020 and will be dispatched to your current address.

how long it will take after that any idea?? help me guys as i am worried now.

Reactions: KunalC

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
hello everyone, here is my application timelines for pcc, sent application for pcc on may 10
Police Clearance Certificate has been printed successfully on 10/07/2020 and will be dispatched to your current address.

Could you please tell me more on "police verification done in india july 3,2020 ". Did you get in touch with them or they connected to you? Any documents required at this stage?

ddpp

Jul 12, 2020
u
Could you please tell me more on "police verification done in india july 3,2020 ". Did you get in touch with them or they connected to you? Any documents required at this stage?
somebody called my parentsfrom police station, they visited my home in india. they just asking for passport copy of the applicant, adhaar or voter id card , 1 passport size photo

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020

Did you approach the local police after "Police verification initiated " or they contacted you? Was there a personal visit by police?

ddpp

Jul 12, 2020
No they called my parents and visited my home in india personally, ask for photocopy of passport, adhaar and passport size photo.

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Anyone here got PCC from Chennai? my application is still struck there with no clarity. It says "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra. ".
I've check with local Police station, they said its processed from their end and sent to PSK, PSK call center says Its not with them and I need to check with RPO and local consulate, RPO unreachable and Toronto Consulate says its still pending with Local PS authorities.
Its been more than 4 weeks now from Police verification.

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
Anyone here got PCC from Chennai? my application is still struck there with no clarity. It says "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra. ".
I've check with local Police station, they said its processed from their end and sent to PSK, PSK call center says Its not with them and I need to check with RPO and local consulate, RPO unreachable and Toronto Consulate says its still pending with Local PS authorities.
Same issue with me. My police verification was done on 9th June, and I have same status. I have been contacting consulate since a week they are not even responding where my application is stuck here or at PSK. If you get any lead please let me know

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
Also did you check with SP office of your district because that is the place you will get all the information like it is processed from there or not and if not then why

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
My application was delivered to BLS Brampton office on 22nd June and since then no updates. I am unable to track my application as well. They are not replying to emails and the call center said that due to the volume of applications, processing is taking too much time. Can't believe they are unable to process applications even after 3 weeks.

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Also did you check with SP office of your district because that is the place you will get all the information like it is processed from there or not and if not then why
No I didnt, I check with local police station tho. They confirmed they sent back the files and asked me to check with PSK or RPO. Thats why I'm confused now. Were you able to get status from SP office?

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
No I didnt, I check with local police station tho. They confirmed they sent back the files and asked me to check with PSK or RPO. Thats why I'm confused now. Were you able to get status from SP office?
Yes I have a friend who has close relation to dysp and they checked the application details in front of him and showed him that clear report is submitted and everything is with consulate now and they said the process from India has been completed so you have check with consulate only. But the problem is I am not getting reply from consulate here in Ottawa. I had a talk with a person in RTI section here in High Commission of India and he said to email details to consular and wait for 4-5 days. so today is my 3rd day and if I don't here in two days I will file RTI from consulate. you will get details about filling RTI and contact of a RTI person from https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/rti/ .