+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
BLS received my PCC on June 26. No update after that
These guys are stupid af. My PCC is ready for collection since July 1 or 2. STill they did not release it. Calling BLS everyday. Today they told me that they will sort it out this weekend and dispatch next week, They are going to take ages for a little thing.

singh30

Jul 15, 2020
No need to share any letter, just pay fees to bls and you are done.
Thanks Rahul, Actually in the checklist they have asked for Reason and purpose of PCC and I have called BLS and they asked for any ITA or invitation letter etc. I dont have these documents

Anyways thats great that you haven't provided any letter and received your PCC. by the way, How long it took for you to receive your PCC? When did you applied?

singh30

Jul 15, 2020
One stupid question, I have already paid for Purolator pick up and drop off with BLS for my PCC documents. However, I was wondering do I need to buy envelop or pickup person will bring?

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I did it around end of February as I was expecting closures of consulates and Invitation was expected around mid March draw . The unprofessional way with which BLS operates I am glad I applied around correct time.

I do recall they did not asked any document since I did not received invitation to apply at that stage. You just need to fill the form that it’s needed for immigration purposes.

Reactions: singh30

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
What documents you have applied and please share your timeline if you may.
Pcc form with photo attached
Passport copy
Driving license
Adhar copy- not sure if necessary
Work permit copy
Money order prepaid 44.40.. did go to canada post .. but they said there is character limit and asked me to go to bank

Timeline I have shared details before
May 21 to July 14

Reactions: singh30

aditya_sharma23627

May 29, 2017
Hello,

Please help me on this question..

I have applied from Toronto.
6th july - Document picked up
7th july - Document delivered to BLS canada.

No notification yet. In how many days I can expect an email?

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
Documents reached BLS - May 26th
BLS started processing my application -- May 11th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 12th
Police verification initiated -- June 24th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- July 4th
Pcc need to be collect from regional passport office(status from Indian PSK status link) -- July 4th
PCC grated ---July 8th
PCC Printed -- July 8th
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---July 9th
PCC received -- July 15th

Couple of things which I observed:-

1. Your status automatically changes to PCC needs to be collected from regional passport office after police verification is completed.
2. RPO has no role in granting the PCC, so there is no point in contacting them.
3. Once your status changes to PCC needs to be collected from regional passport office, you can send an email to CGI Toronto to speed up the printing process. They won't reply to your email but it gets the job done, for me my status got changed to PCC Printed within an hour.

Best of luck in procuring the PCC, in my case it was easier to get an ITA compared to getting a PCC.

Reactions: Cannnada

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Yeah noted. When i called BLS they said even if you handover in Walkin they will not open for 15 days. so same procedure.
Please don't guide misguide anyone here. I guess many are desperately waiting for PCC. I submitted my application yesterday in BLS Brampton yesterday and yesterday night the status was 'documents in transit to consulate' and today it is 'PCC being processed at consulate'. They are definitely not keeping the documents for 15 days. If they are ready to do quarantine why would they have to keep the documents for 15 minutes.

Reactions: Adp1724