+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Sidharth_m_a

Jan 25, 2024
Update: Walked in to CGI Toronto today and they just gave me PCC there itself. You guys can give it a try!!!
Hey…what was your tracking status while you did your walk in.. was your verification already done and ready for issuance? Mine is pending police verification at hometown and was planning to visit CGI after it’s ready for issuance and printing.

nousername162

Jan 17, 2024
Update:

19/12/23 - Processing at CGI/HCI
28/12/23 - Application Granted on pre police verification basis
04/01/24 - Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
25/01/2024 - PCC is printed.
You also walked in?
I applied on Dec 19th, have emailed thrice but still PCC is not printed. It has been available for issue since more than 3 weeks now.

naveen_dharni

May 10, 2023
Hey, I went around 2:30pm. I have my flight to India in next week so need to submit PR application before that otherwise PCC is counted as invalid. So that's why I needed it this week.
Do we need to register anywhere for the open house or we can just walk in directly?

nousername162

Jan 17, 2024
For everyone who walked in to CGI Toronto on Wednesday, did you get your PCC printed and handed over to you at that moment?
Or it will go through BLS even after you visit CGI?

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
For everyone who walked in to CGI Toronto on Wednesday, did you get your PCC printed and handed over to you at that moment?
Or it will go through BLS even after you visit CGI?
This is good information to know . I have my filing cutt off date next Tuesday , PCC status is “Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.” .
So I walk into CGI Toronto show passport and get PCC printed right away ?