+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

SHIVA2913

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Update: Walked in to CGI Toronto today and they just gave me PCC there itself. You guys can give it a try!!!
Any idea What time they are accepting walk-ins and how long you have waited there ? do we need to carry any documents? Can you please share your experience ? Thanks

NBD0504

Jan 22, 2024
Any idea What time they are accepting walk-ins and how long you have waited there ? do we need to carry any documents? Can you please share your experience ? Thanks
They have Open House every Wednesday from 3-5pm. So I just went today during that time. No documents needed just ARN number and you can show your deadlines screenshot. You can explain your situation to officer.

Kajal2596

Jan 24, 2024
Update: Walked in to CGI Toronto at 365 Bloor Street East #700 without any appointment. Told them about my situation and they printed the pcc right away. Would recommend you guys to try this.
Thank you. I will definitely try it. And post my experience.

SHIVA2913

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
They have Open House every Wednesday from 3-5pm. So I just went today during that time. No documents needed just ARN number and you can show your deadlines screenshot. You can explain your situation to officer.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I’ll check in person to see if it can help me get the PCC.

Kajal2596

Jan 24, 2024
Can I walk-in any other day or it has be to only Wednesday. Can I walk-in tomorrow (Thursday)?

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Update: Finally got the PCC today when visited the CGI during open house hours and explained the urgency of it by showing the screenshot of the deadline. I would suggest applicants who are not getting attraction by sending emails to visit CGI and get it done.

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Hello Everyone, I have struggling to get my PCC from the Consulate for the past 3 weeks. My application has been clear since Jan 5, 2024 - PCC report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. I reached the Consulate twice, and in my first email they replied they would issue it as soon as possible. For my 2nd email, they wrote back they will issue it next week (Jan 28 - Feb 3). I am already running out of time to submit my PCC for further processing. It is written on the Consulate general website that after a clear report from the police, they issue the certificate in 2 two-week time frame, then I just don't understand why they are playing with people's lives. This waiting period is eating me out, I am still in limbo if they would issue my letter by next week. Can please someone tell me when can I expect my PCC to be delivered? I am hoping to get it by the end of January otherwise I would be in big problem.

Here is my timeline for PCC application in BLS Brampton.
Dec 19, 2023: Submitted by walk-in application
Dec 30, 2023: Received mail for Initiation of Police verification and got CAT number for my application
Jan 2, 2024: Police came to my residence in India and checked all my documents given by my parents
Jan 5, 2024: I checked the Global Passport Seva portal to check the status of my application. It showed "The PCC report is clear. PCC is available for issuance"
Jan 10, 2024: I wrote an email to the Consulate, Toronto to request them to release my letter ASAP and explain the urgency of the situation.
Jan 22, 2024: Sent 2nd email to Consulate, Toronto seeking his urgent attention since it has been 3 weeks and I have not seen any status update.
Hey, my timeline is same as yours applied on Dec 19, got the email on Dec 30, but haven't been able to check my status. Could you provide me with the email? Thank you.

NBD0504

Jan 22, 2024
Hey, at what time you went there and what is your deadline for submitting the application?
Hey, I went around 2:30pm. I have my flight to India in next week so need to submit PR application before that otherwise PCC is counted as invalid. So that's why I needed it this week.

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Hey, I went around 2:30pm. I have my flight to India in next week so need to submit PR application before that otherwise PCC is counted as invalid. So that's why I needed it this week.
Is it fine to travel to India while your PR application is submitted?

Kajal2596

Jan 24, 2024
Thank you. I will definitely try it. And post my experience.
Update: I went today around 10am (Thursday) to CGI Toronto and after many request they gave me my PCC. I just told them that the report is clear and available for issuance since past 3 weeks. Initially they sounded strict (may be following protocol) and asked me to come back on Wednesday but after pleading them and showing the urgency of situation it helped. I am so relieved after getting my PCC and want to thank everyone for sharing their experience here.

Reactions: herin09 and NBD0504

faduengineerp

Feb 16, 2021
Update:

19/12/23 - Processing at CGI/HCI
28/12/23 - Application Granted on pre police verification basis
04/01/24 - Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
25/01/2024 - PCC is printed.