+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Johncreek

Jan 17, 2024
Any suggestion on visiting the embassy to get the PCC. Mine has been availalbe for insurance since Jan 16, how many days will it take to get in printed and shipped

Tina23

Dec 12, 2023
Mine has been available for issuance since January 2nd and no update since then. Should we take an appointment to visit the embassy or is walk in allowed?

Johncreek

Jan 17, 2024
Can we do a walk-in at CGI, Toronto to get PCC printed? Anyone did it recently, do we need any appointment or walk-in is fine

Kajal2596

Jan 24, 2024
Hello Everyone, I have struggling to get my PCC from the Consulate for the past 3 weeks. My application has been clear since Jan 5, 2024 - PCC report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. I reached the Consulate twice, and in my first email they replied they would issue it as soon as possible. For my 2nd email, they wrote back they will issue it next week (Jan 28 - Feb 3). I am already running out of time to submit my PCC for further processing. It is written on the Consulate general website that after a clear report from the police, they issue the certificate in 2 two-week time frame, then I just don't understand why they are playing with people's lives. This waiting period is eating me out, I am still in limbo if they would issue my letter by next week. Can please someone tell me when can I expect my PCC to be delivered? I am hoping to get it by the end of January otherwise I would be in big problem.

Here is my timeline for PCC application in BLS Brampton.
Dec 19, 2023: Submitted by walk-in application
Dec 30, 2023: Received mail for Initiation of Police verification and got CAT number for my application
Jan 2, 2024: Police came to my residence in India and checked all my documents given by my parents
Jan 5, 2024: I checked the Global Passport Seva portal to check the status of my application. It showed "The PCC report is clear. PCC is available for issuance"
Jan 10, 2024: I wrote an email to the Consulate, Toronto to request them to release my letter ASAP and explain the urgency of the situation.
Jan 22, 2024: Sent 2nd email to Consulate, Toronto seeking his urgent attention since it has been 3 weeks and I have not seen any status update.

Tina23

Dec 12, 2023
Update: Walked in to CGI Toronto at 365 Bloor Street East #700 without any appointment. Told them about my situation and they printed the pcc right away. Would recommend you guys to try this.

Reactions: Kajal2596

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
I feel that if your pcc is clear and ready for issuance, it is just sitting at consulate for someone to take up your file and just print it, no major task. My pcc was clear since 1st jan 2024 and I originally applied on 4th December!. But they were not printing it. I requested them to print and reminded them every week, to which they keep saying we will do it next week. I felt so frustrated and helpless. finally on friday I described my situation why I need it urgently and my timelines, to which they said ok we will print it today!. I felt then why you took 3 weeks to do this simple task? Dont you have manpower or are you guys too much busy? Whatever! I am done with this guys. Finally it got printed on 19th after requesting them 3 times. But still I haven't received it yet! I hope I don't have to follow up again!

Also I see many people who has applied later than me, or who has applied in 1st week of December already got their PCC. So there is no set way of doing things or order at consulate. They are doing whatever they feel like doing! I may be wrong but I feel it is this way. Ideally this process should not require more than 15 days. But these guys take 8 weeks, which is very frustrating. And even if pcc gets clear they will not print it until you reach 8weeks because general timeline is 6-8 weeks they will push it back as much as they can. I dont feel they have any intent of giving it as soon as possible.
how did you contact them? contact number or email?

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Update: Walked in to CGI Toronto at 365 Bloor Street East #700 without any appointment. Told them about my situation and they printed the pcc right away. Would recommend you guys to try this.
Thanks, Can you please tell me what time you went? Did you show some evidence of the deadlines like IRCC screenshot of number of day pending?

SHIVA2913

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hello Everyone, I have struggling to get my PCC from the Consulate for the past 3 weeks. My application has been clear since Jan 5, 2024 - PCC report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. I reached the Consulate twice, and in my first email they replied they would issue it as soon as possible. For my 2nd email, they wrote back they will issue it next week (Jan 28 - Feb 3). I am already running out of time to submit my PCC for further processing. It is written on the Consulate general website that after a clear report from the police, they issue the certificate in 2 two-week time frame, then I just don't understand why they are playing with people's lives. This waiting period is eating me out, I am still in limbo if they would issue my letter by next week. Can please someone tell me when can I expect my PCC to be delivered? I am hoping to get it by the end of January otherwise I would be in big problem.

Here is my timeline for PCC application in BLS Brampton.
Dec 19, 2023: Submitted by walk-in application
Dec 30, 2023: Received mail for Initiation of Police verification and got CAT number for my application
Jan 2, 2024: Police came to my residence in India and checked all my documents given by my parents
Jan 5, 2024: I checked the Global Passport Seva portal to check the status of my application. It showed "The PCC report is clear. PCC is available for issuance"
Jan 10, 2024: I wrote an email to the Consulate, Toronto to request them to release my letter ASAP and explain the urgency of the situation.
Jan 22, 2024: Sent 2nd email to Consulate, Toronto seeking his urgent attention since it has been 3 weeks and I have not seen any status update.
My Application has almost similar time lines to yours. I emailed them thrice and they replied “
PCC processing time may takes six to eight weeks.
We will issue as soon as possible.” Unfortunately, no update until now and I’m still waiting.