+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Sri_123

Jan 28, 2024
When I visited last week. They said everything is online and it will take time, check the status update by yourself. We will not do it here. Not sure, from which counter others got it printed?

Last edited:

ru2ja.a

Jan 28, 2024
When I visited last week. They said everything is online and it will take time, check the status update by yourself. We will not do it here. Not sure, from which counter others got it printed?
Did you state your urgency? And that it has been pending/stuck at 'PCC is clear' status for weeks now? What day of the week did you visit?
I guess it is a matter of luck, there is no consistency with the Indian offices here.

ru2ja.a

Jan 28, 2024
I went to CGI today at around 10.30am. They needed a little convincing and some documents for proof but then they printed it and handed it over.

My timeline:

21st Dec 2023 - walkin submission at BLS
8th Jan 2024 - status changed to ' PCC is clear' on passport seva.
29th Jan 2024 - PCC printed only after visiting CGI office.

Good luck everyone!

SHIVA2913

Jul 2, 2018
I went to CGI today at around 10.30am. They needed a little convincing and some documents for proof but then they printed it and handed it over.

My timeline:

21st Dec 2023 - walkin submission at BLS
8th Jan 2024 - status changed to ' PCC is clear' on passport seva.
29th Jan 2024 - PCC printed only after visiting CGI office.

Good luck everyone!
Can you please share what are the documents we need to carry if we are visiting CGI to get PCC?

ru2ja.a

Jan 28, 2024
Can you please share what are the documents we need to carry if we are visiting CGI to get PCC?
In my case, the PGWP was expiring next week, and I had received an ITA for my EE application in the last week's draw. So, I explained to her that I have to apply for BOWP, for that I have to have my AOR as early as today. She said show me proof that you need your PCC to be submitted today or else wait for it till next week. I only gave her my WP and was willing to show her the ITA as well. Pursued, begged a little bit and she was convinced.

In a general case, your ITA should be enough proof of urgency for PCC.

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
In my case, the PGWP was expiring next week, and I had received an ITA for my EE application in the last week's draw. So, I explained to her that I have to apply for BOWP, for that I have to have my AOR as early as today. She said show me proof that you need your PCC to be submitted today or else wait for it till next week. I only gave her my WP and was willing to show her the ITA as well. Pursued, begged a little bit and she was convinced.

In a general case, your ITA should be enough proof of urgency for PCC.
I haven't been able to track my application on PSK, will they print the PCC as ITA expires next week and my verification was done back on January 7?

Reactions: ru2ja.a

ru2ja.a

Jan 28, 2024
I haven't been able to track my application on PSK, will they print the PCC as ITA expires next week and my verification was done back on January 7?
They should. But I obviously can't say for sure. There was someone there with the same timeline when I went and they printed it for her. So it is worth a shot.

Reactions: ash.ch

harryv1356

Jan 25, 2024
Anyone is planning to visit consulate Today.
Can you please ask that is it possible to handover PCC to my sister or friend?
As I am travelling to India today, I can not visit in person.
Thank you in advance.