+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
Hi All,
Just wondering if anybody's PCC status is updated from PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. Its been more than a week now and its still stuck at this status. Not sure if I will get PCC done before deadline of 7th Feb.
Same deadline and same status. Fingers crossed.

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
After 9 days my pcc application status on PSK today changed from under review to "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate." @alfredJones please check yours.

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
After 9 days my pcc application status on PSK today changed from under review to "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate." @alfredJones please check yours.
mine too got updated. thanks alot for promptly updating us here.

Reactions: herin09

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
18/12/2023 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a ‘Clear’ Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

19/12/2023 - Received an email saying the police verification has been initiated.

20/12/2023 - My father got a call from local application station / visit on the same day/ took documents

21/12/2023 - Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.

Hope it will move forward as fast as above process.
Any update bro?

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
My Approximate timeline.

16th Nov 2023 – Application package Purolator Pickup
17th Nov 2023 - BLS Received Application
20th Nov 2023- Application In Transit to Embassy
25th Nov 2023- PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
27th Nov 2023- PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4th Dec 2023- Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
6th Dec 2023- Got a call from the local Police station and police visited house the next day and verified the documents.
9th Dec 2023- Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
19th Dec 2023-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
Hi Any update on you PCC??

chopsaur

Dec 6, 2023
I applied for PCC using postal application and sent the form to BLS Brampton on 24th Nov. Today, the application status on the CGI portal started showing "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed". How many days now do you guys think they will take to send the document to my address??

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
I applied for PCC using postal application and sent the form to BLS Brampton on 24th Nov. Today, the application status on the CGI portal started showing "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed". How many days now do you guys think they will take to send the document to my address??
Hi if it's toronto considering the long week end. It's possible that you receive it next week for sure.

My PCC was printed today as well.

candahopeful

Mar 14, 2019
Is there someone like me, I am canadian citizen,
17th april 2023 - submitted in-person
18th april 2023 - BLS to Consul
19th april 2023 - Consul is in progress
8th May 2023 - email stating it is printed
9th may 2023 - Consul to BLS
10th may 2023 - dispatch

No police verification at all, is it because I am canadian citizen???
Hi @adamparkar
I am in same situation. I am already Canadian Citizen and require PCC for US Immigration
Can you please let me know how you were able to track PCC status on Passport Portal?
As we don't fill the form through CGI Portal, I am not sure how I will get CAT# to track my status.

Also what was the content of the final PCC? Does it tell no negative remarks during status as Indian Citizenship also during your visits after attaining Canadian Citizenship

candahopeful

Mar 14, 2019
Hi Folks,

I am Canadian citizen and current OCI card holder. I applied for PCC from Toronto GCI via BLS and I got a pcc for the duration of my visit to India in 2012. However, I need a completely PCC since the age of 18.

So my question is what do I do?

Has anyone else been in this situation? Its very tiring tbh.

Cheers.
Hi @winpro,
Did you find solution to your question? I have applied for PCC recently and I too need PCC from age of 18 and not just the visits to India.
Please advise.

candahopeful

Mar 14, 2019
1- So Looks like BLS received my PCC and ready to dispatch to me.
2- I am already a Canadian Citizen (from 2017 onwards) but because of some Official requirement I applied for PCC. So looks like For Canadian Citizens CGI issue the PCC from Toronto only (Not sure though) As in my case no one contacted at India Address neither ARN is showing in Passport portal site.
Hi @CEC_1304
Can you please let me know the content of your PCC letter.
I am in same situation as you. I am Canadian Citizen and applied for PCC. I want to get PCC from age of 18 and not just for my stays after getting Canadian PR