+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

janubar

Dec 18, 2023
My Approximate timeline.

16th Nov 2023 – Application package Purolator Pickup
17th Nov 2023 - BLS Received Application
20th Nov 2023- Application In Transit to Embassy
25th Nov 2023- PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
27th Nov 2023- PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4th Dec 2023- Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
6th Dec 2023- Got a call from the local Police station and police visited house the next day and verified the documents.
9th Dec 2023- Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
19th Dec 2023-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
Thanks for sharing timeline. can you tell what documents police checked? and what is the state in your address in India?

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Thanks for sharing timeline. can you tell what documents police checked? and what is the state in your address in India?
Hey man,

copies of:

1) Passport
2) Aashar card
3) 10th class certificate
4) and PCC issuance email that you would receive over email once the PCC is initiated in India.

jokerdurden

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Nice man but it's so irritating to see a 10-day delay between "PCC report is clear" and "PCC is printed". I hope this is a single-time or rare delay and doesn't happen to our applications.

and one more thing, is you PCC from Toronto??
My PCC was processed in BLS Brampton. Regarding the 10-day delay, it might help to email the PCC Toronto office request for expediting the PCC issuance once you see the status "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance ". I believe it helped in my case.

Last edited:

Monish Kumar

Dec 20, 2023
Hi everyone,

Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 13-12-2023. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website.
This is the status from the BLS website since I submitted my postal application. Just had a call with BLS and they told I'll have to wait for them to process the application. I am just wondering if this is normal timeline or should I take any steps ?

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
My PCC was processed in BLS Brampton. Regarding the 10-day delay, it might help to email the PCC Toronto office request for expediting the PCC issuance once you see the status "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance ". I believe it helped in my case.

Hey man,

That's great to hear and it would be an awesome help if you could share the email you have contacted to expedite the process...

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hi everyone,

This is the status from the BLS website since I submitted my postal application. Just had a call with BLS and they told I'll have to wait for them to process the application. I am just wondering if this is normal timeline or should I take any steps ?
It's kinda normal in some cases because of the high number of documents that the CGI is processing especially with the number of draws(ITA's) that have been issued recently.

what I would do is wait till the end of this week, I am sure they will at least forward it to the CGI/Hight commission. If not contact them via email/phone for further info.

Reactions: Monish Kumar

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Hi everyone,

My wife's application is in the same status it shows BLS received on 14th DEC no movement after that and I hope this week it should move to CGI.

Reactions: Monish Kumar

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
Some updates for my 2 applications:
Application 1:
4th Dec 2023 – Application package Purolator Pickup
7th Dec 2023 – BLS Received Application
9th Dec 2023 – Application In Transit to Embassy
11th Dec 2023 – PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
13th Dec 2023 – PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
19th Dec 2023 – Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
20th Dec 2023 – Received email from Passport India for Police verification initiation
Waiting for further updates....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application 2:
4th Dec 2023 – Application package Purolator Pickup
7th Dec 2023 – BLS Received Application
11th Dec 2023 – Application In Transit to Embassy
13th Dec 2023 – PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
15th Dec 2023 – PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate
Waiting for further updates....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: alfredJones

goldy17venky

Oct 16, 2022
Hi,
I think PCC is required for dependents too, so I need PCC for my wife and my kid. So Do I need to do a separate process through BLS for her or can I tag her application anyhow in mine. Also, do I need PCC for my 2 year old kid? He lived in India for 18 initial moths.

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
Yes same here on the BLS site it shows "Processing at Consulate General " and on PSK "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. " Hope it moves to the next stages quicker.
Great!

So, we can expect police verification in next 2 to 11 days, I guess.

Reactions: herin09