+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

syntax-error

Aug 19, 2022
did you status change? Mine is same from 19-Dec

This is mine:-

Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 15-12-2023. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website.

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
18/12/2023 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a ‘Clear’ Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

19/12/2023 - Received an email saying the police verification has been initiated.

20/12/2023 - My father got a call from local application station / visit on the same day/ took documents

21/12/2023 - Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.

Hope it will move forward as fast as above process.
You should send the mail pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in to consulate in order expedite the issuance. I understood the same from this thread so give a try it may help.

Reactions: alfredJones

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
You should send the mail pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in to consulate in order expedite the issuance. I understood the same from this thread so give a try it may help.
Hi man,

I sent an email to them on Dec 19 2023 and got a sub standard reply the next day saying "PCC processing time 6 to 8 weeks. It will be issued by next week. ". It seems like a standard reply because I wrote a big email explaining the situation but that's the response I got and to be honest I was happy to see a reply in the first place.

Anywho because of December holiday season everything is moving very slowly. @herin09 I am sure the processes will move forward this week or the next for sure...

Reactions: herin09

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hey I have a question:

If someone is married is recently and applied for PCC in India. Do the verification need the documents of the spouse as well to process the PCC???

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
My Approximate timeline.

16th Nov 2023 – Application package Purolator Pickup
17th Nov 2023 - BLS Received Application
20th Nov 2023- Application In Transit to Embassy
25th Nov 2023- PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
27th Nov 2023- PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4th Dec 2023- Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
6th Dec 2023- Got a call from the local Police station and police visited house the next day and verified the documents.
9th Dec 2023- Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
19th Dec 2023-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
Any update???

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
After how much time on an average do we see the status change after verification has been done in India. Also, does the status change happens from consulate in Canada or India

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
After how much time on an average do we see the status change after verification has been done in India. Also, does the status change happens from consulate in Canada or India
It depends entirely on the Local police station/SP office. Once you submit the documents in the Local police station, If everything is clear it might take from 1 day to 2 weeks. If its not updated to clear in a week or so, its better to contact the Local police station about the status.

you can see the status in the CGI website.
https://portal6.passportindia.gov.in/Online/welcomeLink?request_locale=en

kirtiraj20

Feb 6, 2023
Hi All,
Just wondering if anybody's PCC status is updated from PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. Its been more than a week now and its still stuck at this status. Not sure if I will get PCC done before deadline of 7th Feb.

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hi All,
Just wondering if anybody's PCC status is updated from PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. Its been more than a week now and its still stuck at this status. Not sure if I will get PCC done before deadline of 7th Feb.

Hi,

Its pretty normal for the PCC get stuck in this stage especially because of the Holiday season. I am sure things will move forward in January. As for the deadline of 7th Feb 2023, it is possible you would get it by that time. My deadline in Feb 2 2023.

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
It depends entirely on the Local police station/SP office. Once you submit the documents in the Local police station, If everything is clear it might take from 1 day to 2 weeks. If its not updated to clear in a week or so, its better to contact the Local police station about the status.

you can see the status in the CGI website.
https://portal6.passportindia.gov.in/Online/welcomeLink?request_locale=en
Thanks, as it is complete black box between status changes, knowing the indicative timelines helps.