+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
Hi,
I think PCC is required for dependents too, so I need PCC for my wife and my kid. So Do I need to do a separate process through BLS for her or can I tag her application anyhow in mine. Also, do I need PCC for my 2 year old kid? He lived in India for 18 initial moths.
PCC for minor is not required as per my knowledge.

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
Hi,
I think PCC is required for dependents too, so I need PCC for my wife and my kid. So Do I need to do a separate process through BLS for her or can I tag her application anyhow in mine. Also, do I need PCC for my 2 year old kid? He lived in India for 18 initial moths.
For wife require separate PCC application. You need to pay BLS for 2 applications for courier and application fees.

janubar

Dec 18, 2023
My PCC was processed in BLS Brampton. Regarding the 10-day delay, it might help to email the PCC Toronto office request for expediting the PCC issuance once you see the status "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance ". I believe it helped in my case.
Can you pls provide the email address? Thank you

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
and My application date is

Application Date2023-12-07

and it moved to CGI on 7th Dec 2023 and that's it no updates from that point, all I can see is

Application StatusPCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

i.e.,

2PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.This means that your application is complete and online processing has been started.
3Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a ‘Clear’ Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.The PCC application has been granted by High Commission, the file has been sent digitally to concerned Police Station in India and is pending at the end of concerned Police Station.

HCI Wellington has no role in coordinating the physical police verification process in India. Police authorities may take up-to 2-3 weeks to conduct the physical police verification and further up-to 3-5 working days to upload the report on the online portal, once the physical verification is completed in India.
If PCC status is not changed in the given time frame, you are required to approach the police authority concerned in India through your relatives/contacts. HCI Wellington would be unable to take any action on the application if it is pending with the police authority concerned in India.
18/12/2023 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a ‘Clear’ Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

19/12/2023 - Received an email saying the police verification has been initiated.

20/12/2023 - My father got a call from local application station / visit on the same day/ took documents

21/12/2023 - Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.

Hope it will move forward as fast as above process.

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
18/12/2023 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a ‘Clear’ Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

19/12/2023 - Received an email saying the police verification has been initiated.

20/12/2023 - My father got a call from local application station / visit on the same day/ took documents

Congratulations! Hopefully you get physical copy soon.

Reactions: Prakash_Reddy

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Hi All, my wife's application was returned today by BLS after 10 days of submission stating a mismatch in the mother's name mentioned in the passport and the application form. Yet to receive the package at home. Given that now Monday and Tuesday are public holidays and only on Wednesday Purolator will come to pick up the package things are likely to get more delayed bit concerned about the timelines. so wanted to ask will it be worth submitting it as a walk-in application on Wednesday does that help to process a bit faster at least at the BLS end than a postal application via Purolator as they mention on their website that a postal application takes an additional 3-4 days for processing. please guide and help.

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hi All, my wife's application was returned today by BLS after 10 days of submission stating a mismatch in the mother's name mentioned in the passport and the application form. Yet to receive the package at home. Given that now Monday and Tuesday are public holidays and only on Wednesday Purolator will come to pick up the package things are likely to get more delayed bit concerned about the timelines. so wanted to ask will it be worth submitting it as a walk-in application on Wednesday does that help to process a bit faster at least at the BLS end than a postal application via Purolator as they mention on their website that a postal application takes an additional 3-4 days for processing. please guide and help.
Hey man,

Sorry to hear that. If you could get the BLS walk-in appointment soon I would suggest that would be a better idea to do it in person to process the application faster. Once the verification is done you can opt for delivery on their website anyways.

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Hey man,

Sorry to hear that. If you could get the BLS walk-in appointment soon I would suggest that would be a better idea to do it in person to process the application faster. Once the verification is done you can opt for delivery on their website anyways.
They said the queue lines up in the early morning if you get token then your application will be taken else not. Anyone has experience of walkin please let me know. For now bls have scheduled the pickup again on 27th dec between 10-2 so thinking to try walkin if I don’t get then will go ahead with purolator. Fees for both pickup and drop already paid upfront.

Reactions: Prakash_Reddy

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hi all,
I am applying for my spouse's Police Clearance Certificate. Do we have to pay fees separately for PCC, or it is included with pick up and drop off service?
I could not find any other payment link, the one available on BLS site directed me to the courier service.

Thank you

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hi all,
I am applying for my spouse's Police Clearance Certificate. Do we have to pay fees separately for PCC, or it is included with pick up and drop off service?
I could not find any other payment link, the one available on BLS site directed me to the courier service.

Thank you
Hey man,

you have to take DD(Demenad Draft) for $41.40 (I think) under the name of some BLS something and put it in the courier along with all the other documents.

https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/police-clearance-certificate.php

Just go through the above link for instructions.

Reactions: herain312

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
They said the queue lines up in the early morning if you get token then your application will be taken else not. Anyone has experience of walkin please let me know. For now bls have scheduled the pickup again on 27th dec between 10-2 so thinking to try walkin if I don’t get then will go ahead with purolator. Fees for both pickup and drop already paid upfront.
u can call purolator and get the pickup cancelled after telling them that u will instead drop the parcel urself at their nearest office. this will save ur 5 days and also, they r open all weekends too. my friends did the same.

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
u can call purolator and get the pickup cancelled after telling them that u will instead drop the parcel urself at their nearest office. this will save ur 5 days and also, they r open all weekends too. my friends did the same.
To be clear, Demand Draft is Cash on a paper. you can take it from any bank account, your bank account or your wife or your friend, it doesn't matter as long as it is under the name of the "BLS International Services Canada Inc.".

Just go to the bank and ask for Demand Draft. and they will ask you on whose name then show them "BLS International Services Canada Inc." and tell them the amount they will give you a DD. It's that simple.

In the website site check list they said this "Certified cheque/DD/PO in favor of 'BLS International Services Canada Inc.' for – postal applications"

But personally, I prefer DD because its fool-proof and guaranteed.

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021

Great!, it's a dream timeline