+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
This is mine:-

Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 15-12-2023. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website.
In the same week as mine, I am hoping in this week application should reach the CGI

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
My Status says "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance" since Dec 9th and no movement after that. Is anyone stuck with the same status?
Hi Man, hope you have received an update regarding the application.

I have a doubt of my own i.e., will I receive any email to my email-id saying that the police verification has been initiated or the only info that we can get is from the Passport seva website??

janubar

Dec 18, 2023

I have a doubt of my own i.e., will I receive any email to my email-id saying that the police verification has been initiated or the only info that we can get is from the Passport seva website??

Even I am not getting any email notifications!

janubar

Dec 18, 2023

Did you get police call in India?

jokerdurden

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019

Hi Prakash, you will not get any email. The status will update in the Passport Seva portal though. Today it changed my status to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed. "

Reactions: Prakash_Reddy

afrinr30

Feb 19, 2018
Application StatusPolice Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Just now status has changed on Dec 18th, 2023...
My status changed to this today! I think my application was received at BLS Surrey on November 27th.

Reactions: Prakash_Reddy

jokerdurden

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Could you share the timeline please?
My Approximate timeline.

16th Nov 2023 – Application package Purolator Pickup
17th Nov 2023 - BLS Received Application
20th Nov 2023- Application In Transit to Embassy
25th Nov 2023- PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
27th Nov 2023- PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4th Dec 2023- Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
6th Dec 2023- Got a call from the local Police station and police visited house the next day and verified the documents.
9th Dec 2023- Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
19th Dec 2023-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
My Approximate timeline.

16th Nov 2023 – Application package Purolator Pickup
17th Nov 2023 - BLS Received Application
20th Nov 2023- Application In Transit to Embassy
25th Nov 2023- PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
27th Nov 2023- PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4th Dec 2023- Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
6th Dec 2023- Got a call from the local Police station and police visited house the next day and verified the documents.
9th Dec 2023- Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
19th Dec 2023-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
Nice man but it's so irritating to see a 10-day delay between "PCC report is clear" and "PCC is printed". I hope this is a single-time or rare delay and doesn't happen to our applications.

and one more thing, is you PCC from Toronto??