+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Siyab Ali

Dec 13, 2023
Hello everyone one .
Any one till me how apply online for Canada visa any link can send me on whtssp please help . 00971508285682

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I applied at BLS on the 11th Dec Monday and today it is the 14th Dec no update on the status since I submitted the online application. https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in It still shows "PCC application form has been submitted." Purolator tracking shows that the package was delivered to the BLS center on Tuesday at 9 am While calling BLS they didn't answer but rather said to submit a Grievance Redressal Form did that as well no response anyone sailing in the same boat? please help.

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
I applied at BLS on the 11th Dec Monday and today it is the 14th Dec no update on the status since I submitted the online application. https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in It still shows "PCC application form has been submitted." Purolator tracking shows that the package was delivered to the BLS center on Tuesday at 9 am While calling BLS they didn't answer but rather said to submit a Grievance Redressal Form did that as well no response anyone sailing in the same boat? please help.
The applications which are sent in post are taking longer than the ones, which are submitted in person. But to get the appointment it will take several weeks so no other choice but to opt for the postal services.

I applied on 11th nov 2023, in the past 15 days, it has slowly moved from BLS to CGI and yet the official process wasn't started. my update is still saying "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. " in CGI. But based on research it was clear to me that the verification will be done in not more than 8 weeks, if its from Toronto.

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
The applications which are sent in post are taking longer than the ones, which are submitted in person. But to get the appointment it will take several weeks so no other choice but to opt for the postal services.

I applied on 11th nov 2023, in the past 15 days, it has slowly moved from BLS to CGI and yet the official process wasn't started. my update is still saying "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. " in CGI. But based on research it was clear to me that the verification will be done in not more than 8 weeks, if its from Toronto.
Thanks for the reply, mine is in Toronto hoping it moves and it gets by 8 weeks as need to submit by the end of 60 days timeline of IRCC.

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
herin and me have almost same stage as yours. i couriered it on monday, it reached BLS on tuesday and email came abt it getting recieved by them. it says they will take 4 to 5 days to send it to cgi
For me, even the mail did not come from BLS about mail application being received :( god knows what they are doing. will it be worth visiting the BLS office and checking what happened with my application? any suggestions please.

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
For me, even the mail did not come from BLS about mail application being received :( god knows what they are doing. will it be worth visiting the BLS office and checking what happened with my application? any suggestions please.
Don't worry. Don't take any action right now.

All my friends got update after 1 week of delivery at BLS.

Some got after 12 days too.

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
I am sure your application will get updated next week. My application happened in the same way. Now it got stuck at the consulate General of India for now. I hope that it will move forward to step next week.

Furthermore, I don't think there will be any benefit for you to visit BLS center because they seem to process application in an orderly manner unless if you feel like you did some mistakes in your application.

Reactions: herin09

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
I am sure your application will get updated next week. My application happened in the same way. Now it got stuck at the consulate General of India for now. I hope that it will move forward to step next week.

Furthermore, I don't think there will be any benefit for you to visit BLS center because they seem to process application in an orderly manner unless if you feel like you did some mistakes in your application.
Hi Prakash,

Do.u know what is the time line these days for PCC ?

Can v expect our PCC in next 30 days?

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hi Prakash,

Do.u know what is the time line these days for PCC ?

Can v expect our PCC in next 30 days?
Hey, In Toronto's BLS website, it is saying that it will up to 8 weeks. One of my friend's PCC was completed in close to 40 days but I am not sure the same will repeat for me as well.

in next 30 days, it is quite possible we can receive it if everything else moves forward seamlessly.

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I have not received any mail but on the BLS website I see the below status and interestingly the DOB it shows same as application date someone with the same observation?
on https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in the status is updated after it moves to CGI? and I will receive the mail for same.

Application Date13-12-2023
Applicant NameHERIN
Applicant Passport Numberxxxxx
Applicant Date of Birth2023-12-13
Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 13-12-2023. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website.
Note: HCI / CGI reserves the right to delay or refuse visa without assigning any reasons. Visas are issued subject to various checks and clearances. Acceptance of visa application does not necessarily mean grant of visa. Applicants are requested not to finalize any trips to India before obtaining the Visa.

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
I have not received any mail but on the BLS website I see the below status and interestingly the DOB it shows same as application date someone with the same observation?
on https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in the status is updated after it moves to CGI? and I will receive the mail for same.

Application Date13-12-2023
Applicant NameHERIN
Applicant Passport Numberxxxxx
Applicant Date of Birth2023-12-13
Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 13-12-2023. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website.
Note: HCI / CGI reserves the right to delay or refuse visa without assigning any reasons. Visas are issued subject to various checks and clearances. Acceptance of visa application does not necessarily mean grant of visa. Applicants are requested not to finalize any trips to India before obtaining the Visa.
Yh, man. I understand you pain. It should have moved to the Consulate General at least last week. But I am sure that your application will move from BLS to CGI this week given that everything is filled properly. If not moved, then I would consider there is a problem with the application.