+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Jul 4, 2022
New PCC Timeline

27th May 2022 - Applied for PCC on the Portal
30th May 2022 - BLS Received Application
1st June 2022 - PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
5th June 2022 - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
5th June 2022 (same day) - CAT Number generated.
6th June 2022 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
7th June 2022 - Got a call from the local Police station and was asked to come along with documents.
8th June 2022 - Documents were verified at the police station and was told that they will upload it to the portal.

I will update rest of the timeline once I get the PCC delivered.
Hi, Did you receive any updates after this?

Reactions: Armstrong17

maurya4444

Oct 17, 2018
Hi all, for my PCC the status is showing as "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed." since 14th January but it is not getting dispatched. When I contact BLS they are saying to contact the consulate and when I contact the consulate they said to check the status with BLS.

BLS contact center always says wait for 24 hours daily but nothing changes. Has anyone else facing the same issue.
Did you got any reply? I am in the same situation right now

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hello, in some of the forums I see that folks have been asked to visit the local police office. But what about people who are currently in Canada? How does the local police check for them?

osyrus

May 23, 2022
Hello, in some of the forums I see that folks have been asked to visit the local police office. But what about people who are currently in Canada? How does the local police check for them?
Ask you relatives to contact your area police station. Thats what I did.

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Ask you relatives to contact your area police station. Thats what I did.
Problem is that no one from the family lives in India. The PCC is for my mother in law and both her daughters and their families live in Canada. She. also does not have a husband now and is visiting us in Canada.

My worry is that the police will go to local address and not find anyone :(

osyrus

May 23, 2022
Problem is that no one from the family lives in India. The PCC is for my mother in law and both her daughters and their families live in Canada. She. also does not have a husband now and is visiting us in Canada.

My worry is that the police will go to local address and not find anyone :(
Send anyone, any friends , with her CAT file no. And her adhaar and photos to the police station. Pay the money to the cops and it will be done.

osyrus

May 23, 2022
Anyone's status recently changed from "police verification is clear, pcc available for issuance" to "printed"? Its been over 3 weeks since my status was changed to "police verification is clear, pcc available for issuance" but they are not printing the PCC. What can be done in this case?

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Anyone's status recently changed from "police verification is clear, pcc available for issuance" to "printed"? Its been over 3 weeks since my status was changed to "police verification is clear, pcc available for issuance" but they are not printing the PCC. What can be done in this case?
Same here status was changed on friday but still now its not print.

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Timeline- BLS Surrey BC and Vancouver CGI
5/26/22 - Purolator pickup booked
5/27/22 - Purolator picked up.
5/31/22 - Purolator delivered to BLS.
6/08/22 - BLS-under process.
6/09/22 - PP-Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
6/10/22 PCC initiation email received.
7/18/22 - PP-Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
7/20/22 - PP-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
7/21/22 - BLS-In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre.
7/22/22 - BLS-Ready for Dispatch
7/22/22 - BLS-Dispatched via Courier
7/25/22 - Delivered

Reactions: mnint

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Please suggest me can we do something to fasttrack if status is showing Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. From one week. I need pcc urgent because ircc gave me only 30 says to update pcc and i have only 1 week left in 30 days. Thanks for your answers.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Please suggest me can we do something to fasttrack if status is showing Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. From one week. I need pcc urgent because ircc gave me only 30 says to update pcc and i have only 1 week left in 30 days. Thanks for your answers.
Try to contact BLS and make them aware of your situation and ask them about any additional fees you can pay to get things quicken up.