+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hello everyone,
I have PCC clear and available for issuance since 19th of April. I have sent the Consulate 2 emails but no reply. Anyone who is or has been in the process recently, could you please give me an estimate how much time it takes from pcc clear to pcc printed and received.
Thanks
No idea.consider emailing hci they will look into it.

Thepla12

Mar 11, 2022
No idea.consider emailing hci they will look into it.
All I did was email them and within a day my status was changed to “PCC printed” and now it has been saying “In transit from CGI to BLS” and I don’t know how long that’s going to take.

_rish.ns

Jan 23, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
All I did was email them and within a day my status was changed to “PCC printed” and now it has been saying “In transit from CGI to BLS” and I don’t know how long that’s going to take.
Can you share your timeline?

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
For how long it has been "in transit from CGI to BLS"

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
We have to send original passports as well as attested copies of it along with attested copies of other documents.
Hi MK, I called up BLS Help desk and they said we don't need to send original passport if sending via Purolator. Did you send your PCC application & supporting docs via Purolator or Canada Post or Fedex etc?

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
I have done it through Purolator and they asked me to send the passport. I would suggest reconfirming this once again just to make sure you are not being charged again/put your application on hold for this.

Note: My application was done during end of March and I've got my PCC in mid April. There are chances that things might have changed; but please do confirm with them once again.

Reactions: Miracle2018

_rish.ns

Jan 23, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
I have PCC clear and available for issuance since 19th of April. I have sent the Consulate 2 emails but no reply. Anyone who is or has been in the process recently, could you please give me an estimate how much time it takes from pcc clear to pcc printed and received.
Thanks
It took 3 weeks for the status to change from pcc is clear to printed.

Reactions: Miracle2018
D

Deleted member 981115

Hello Everyone,

Quick question if I apply for the PCC and it expires, will it still valid noting that I haven’t been to that country since the PCC was issued.

D

Deleted member 981115

I’m talking generally about any PCC. Also IRCC mentions It has to be within 6 months when submitting your application

Narang89

Nov 6, 2017
Hi Guys, Need your help and understanding. I have applied for PCC for my wife who is in Canada. We filled out the form and everything is ready to be picked up for Monday. My question is where will be sending our Indian address proof for verification ? Like parents are there in India so will they be showing our proofs or we need to send in the documents itself?

bpcsekhar

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Hi Guys, Need your help and understanding. I have applied for PCC for my wife who is in Canada. We filled out the form and everything is ready to be picked up for Monday. My question is where will be sending our Indian address proof for verification ? Like parents are there in India so will they be showing our proofs or we need to send in the documents itself?
In my case, I have not sent Indian address proof along with the application. My parents in India have given the address proof to the police officer who visited before issuance of PCC

Takita

May 12, 2021
This forum has helped me a lot. so it's my time to share my timeline as it may help others...

Timeline-
4/25/22 - Purolator pickup arranged.
4/26/22 - Purolator picked up.
4/27/22 - Purolator delivered to BLS.
4/28/22 - BLS-under process.
4/29/22 - BLS-Under Process. In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General.
4/29/22 - PP-PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
5/6/22 - PP-Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
5/7/22 afternoon IST- PCC initiation email received.
5/7/22 evening IST - police called my father ~6pm asking for home address location and get ready with documents - Aadhaar copy, passport 1st/last copy, passport photo & two witness signatures and they need to bring their Aadhaar copy. Police at our door step ~7pm.
5/8/22 - PP-Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
5/25/22 - PP-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
5/27/22 - BLS-In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre.
5/30/22 - BLS-Ready for Dispatch @11am.
5/30/22 - BLS-Dispatched via Courier @2pm. PUROLATOR AWB #nnnnnnnnnn.
5/31/22 - Delivered @2:30pm.

Last edited:

osyrus

May 23, 2022
I have a question regarding Indian address proof for PCC. On my passport the printed address is Canadian. I am aware that we need to provide one Indian address for Indian PCC. Can I use my bank statement from Indian account as a address proof?

harmeet1990

Jul 28, 2020
Hello all,
I have applied for PCC and since 27th May the status is stuck at "police verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to indian embassy/consulate. pcc needs to be collected from the indian embassy/consulate where the applicant applied after a 'clear' police verification report is received at the indian embassy/consulate." My parents didn't receive any communication from the local police (in Ludhiana punjab) station till now. Is that normal? Does anyone has some idea on whom to approach in such a situation?