Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hello,

I am already a Canadian citizen but for my office here in Canada I need PCC from India. Anyone knows how to apply PPC for Canadian citizen from India?

Thanks,
Mona

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hello,

I am already a Canadian citizen but for my office here in Canada I need PCC from India. Anyone knows how to apply PPC for Canadian citizen from India?

Thanks,
Mona
It doesnt matter if you are Canadian or Indian citizen, you can apply for Indian PCC through BLS. See here

https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/police-clearance-certificate.php

For canadian citizens the document requirements are different. Please see the document tab. You can call them on 4163072237 to know more. They are helpful over the phone.

Reactions: mkdhaliwal

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
For whoever this might be helpful: I received my PCC for citizenship this morning. My application was submitted on Mar 11th - so it took me exactly 4 weeks to get it. I pre-paid the Purolator pick-up/ drop-off fees for BLS since there were no available slots in the timeline I needed it in.

I had noticed that the status said my PCC was ready for issuance during the whole week of March 28th so on April 6th I emailed the consulate - April 7th it was printed, April 8th it was dispatched to BLS and ready for dispatch from BLS - and received it today, April 11th.

Uploaded to IRCC webform, no confirmation but assuming this is not out of the ordinary. Will wait and see what happens in terms of next steps for citizenship - the timeline now says 27 months for some reason.
@antman88
I also uploaded for citizenship purpose. No reply yet. Will keep you posted

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014

navii_a

Feb 18, 2017
My application reached BLS on 11th April and still the tracking page shows no record found. When I called them they say that since you didn't send the application by Purolator (which showed me $89 to send package within Ottawa) and used Canadian Post (Which costed me $32 envelopes included) it will take 2-3 weeks more because your application will be in a mailbox which is only collected once in 2 weeks. What non sense is this ? BSL folks are mafias of the new era.

Reactions: Miracle2018

mkaur1205

Apr 26, 2022
HI EVERYONE.

Please help.

I applied for indian PCC through BLS on 18th March. I put my current address where I lived just for 1.5 months after marriage. I attached Aadhar card with updated address on it along with marriage certificate. When police verification was done at my current address, they said everything is Ok and they asked for some signed form from my previous address which we provided them. But now the status is showing ‘ The police verification is not clear and is under review at Indian embassy’ .

What should I do? How can I contact Indian embassy?

Thepla12

Mar 11, 2022
^ Similar timeline for me and my spouse and I just got my application status updated. My spouse's tracking still shows "Not found". I am waiting until 04/05 before calling them to understand the status of it.
Hey any updates? Mine still showing “Processing at consulate”

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Guys,

I need your advise on this. Is it necessary to send PCC application via Purolator ? Instead of calling the BLS helpline, waiting to get connected and paying exorbitant charges for pickup and drop for both my spouse and mine PCC applications , I am interested in using prepaid Canada Post or Fedex or any other courier with tracking service that is convenient and economical . Can somebody share their experience regarding the same?

p.s.- Our nearest BLS office is in Winnipeg.

Last edited:

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
My application reached BLS on 11th April and still the tracking page shows no record found. When I called them they say that since you didn't send the application by Purolator (which showed me $89 to send package within Ottawa) and used Canadian Post (Which costed me $32 envelopes included) it will take 2-3 weeks more because your application will be in a mailbox which is only collected once in 2 weeks. What non sense is this ? BSL folks are mafias of the new era.
Do keep us posted on further updates!

Thepla12

Mar 11, 2022
Got our PCC last week itself. What is your current status?
I still haven’t got it because apparently they needed my original passport and that’s why I had to send them original passport and pay for the shipping again. All I know is that last Thursday, police cleared my certificate, but when I emailed the consulate, they said that they still haven’t received anything from Indian police. It’s over a month now, my passport as well as the application is just stuck in limbo.

_rish.ns

Jan 23, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
I have PCC clear and available for issuance since 19th of April. I have sent the Consulate 2 emails but no reply. Anyone who is or has been in the process recently, could you please give me an estimate how much time it takes from pcc clear to pcc printed and received.
Thanks