+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Any idea how long it can take RPO to upload the documents after police verification? Its been 10 days since they done it and I'm still seeing
"PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. "

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi guys, did you put your own contact number in the PCC application form?

I came across one of the threads which said they call on the number provided if required during in person verification. So should I put an indian number may be my parents no.

Thanks

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018

I came across one of the threads which said they call on the number provided if required during in person verification. So should I put an indian number may be my parents no.

Thanks
Yes you may put your parent's number. Police will call them and they need to visit the police station with your documents (copy)
Passport, visa, aadhaar should be good enough

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
I've been checking there but the tracker always says "The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system "
Tried with both 'catxxxxxxxxxxxx' and 'CATxxxxxxxxxxxx'.

any idea? where it might have stuck?
did you get the police verification initiation email? If yes, something is broke in the process; I got that error with uppercase but lowercase worked

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
No. You don't need an appointment. Although BLS opens at 8 am, but try to reach there by 7:30 am as the line starts by then.
Unless asked you to come to the CGI office by email, the security will not allow anyone upstairs that's to my knowledge. Please find out the latest news whether walkin are opened or not.
I've tried couple times but, nothing worked out.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Any idea how long it can take RPO to upload the documents after police verification? Its been 10 days since they done it and I'm still seeing
"PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. "
[/QUOTE

hello,

you will soon hear about printing the PCC because most of them said it takes 10 working days to process.

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Not sure if this is going to help someone but here's my experience.

24th aug - sent application via purolator
25th aug - application reached at BLS brampton
3st sept - application reached at CGI
10th sept - police verification email received
17th sept - police verification done
I was still not able to track the application from Portal1(note: used both cat and CAT). I can login and track it on portal4
status at that time: Application is in review at embassy/Consulate.

During all these, my father was following up from local police station and SP police station. He tried to contact RPO but they were keep saying "System is done. Everything is ok".

22nd sept - I raised grievance from portal1

28th sept - My father got tired from RPO answer on phone and decided to do personal visit. Now, these days RPO is not allowing any person without appointment. Not even for inquiry. Luckily my father got in contact of Lady who works as an assistant. My father asked her if she can help. She took all my info ARN, CAT and passport number also status which was in portal4 and went to some senior person's office. She came back in 10 minutes and told my father that everything is done from here. My father asked her to get the date/time of uploaded of all the documents. She went back and came in 10 minutes. She was keep saying everything was ok. She didn't get the date/time.

I asked my father to come back as he is 67 years old and I don't want him to go in current situation. On the very day. my status changed to
PCC application has been granted. Police Verification has been initiated. After the police verification report is received, PCC will be available for issuance.

On the same day, i received response of my grievance saying that they have received clear report from local police station.

My assumption: They forgot or got lazy or didn't know how to upload the document and when my father went there in person they started looking into this matter. Hopefully they will upload tomorrow.

Details about my RPO and Police station:
RPO Surat
SP Surat Rural
Mahuva Police station

Keep following guys.

crazyrunner

Sep 15, 2020

Thanks
Yups. Please do that. in my case i had put the number of my relative and he got a call from police.

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure if this is going to help someone but here's my experience.

24th aug - sent application via purolator
25th aug - application reached at BLS brampton
3st sept - application reached at CGI
10th sept - police verification email received
17th sept - police verification done
I was still not able to track the application from Portal1(note: used both cat and CAT). I can login and track it on portal4
status at that time: Application is in review at embassy/Consulate.

During all these, my father was following up from local police station and SP police station. He tried to contact RPO but they were keep saying "System is done. Everything is ok".

22nd sept - I raised grievance from portal1

28th sept - My father got tired from RPO answer on phone and decided to do personal visit. Now, these days RPO is not allowing any person without appointment. Not even for inquiry. Luckily my father got in contact of Lady who works as an assistant. My father asked her if she can help. She took all my info ARN, CAT and passport number also status which was in portal4 and went to some senior person's office. She came back in 10 minutes and told my father that everything is done from here. My father asked her to get the date/time of uploaded of all the documents. She went back and came in 10 minutes. She was keep saying everything was ok. She didn't get the date/time.

I asked my father to come back as he is 67 years old and I don't want him to go in current situation. On the very day. my status changed to
PCC application has been granted. Police Verification has been initiated. After the police verification report is received, PCC will be available for issuance.

On the same day, i received response of my grievance saying that they have received clear report from local police station.

My assumption: They forgot or got lazy or didn't know how to upload the document and when my father went there in person they started looking into this matter. Hopefully they will upload tomorrow.

Details about my RPO and Police station:
RPO Surat
SP Surat Rural
Mahuva Police station

Keep following guys.
Hi after lot of enquiries my status changed today to "PCC application has been granted. Police Verification has been initiated. After the police verification report is received, PCC will be available for issuance" but my local police verification was done on 17th Aug does this mean police did not submit the report, please any one reply and advise me

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Hello All,

Any idea how to cancel in-progress PCC application? Actually, in my wife's passport there was spelling mistake in her father's name. So, had to apply for the re-issue of the passport and got it. Now, want to cancel the existing application and submit a new one with renewed passport. Mentioned this to the local Police station and they said current application will be returned. Already emailed to CGI Toronto to cancel the current one, but haven't received any reply.

Can she submit a new PCC application without cancelling the current one?

Thanks.