+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from San Francisco - time taken?

Khush3009

Sep 11, 2018
I'm too waiting for PCC from SF. They received my passport on 08/06 and still waiting. We sent an email to them few days back and they mentioned that its going to take 4 weeks.

Anyone with a recent experience?
Hey ,
When did you get your pcc. My passport reached 09/13

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
I'm too waiting for PCC from SF. They received my passport on 08/06 and still waiting. We sent an email to them few days back and they mentioned that its going to take 4 weeks.

Anyone with a recent experience?
Hi,

Can you plz share the email address of SFO consulate (the one which they replied from). Thanks!

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Hi,

Was your passport issued from India?
Did you mail all your docs to SFO embassy or submitted in person?
Our passport were issued from India. We went in person, but we are not from sfo, so submitted addressed envelopes in which they returned the pcc. The whole process took 2 weeks from the time we submitted to the day we got it delivered to us.

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Our passport were issued from India. We went in person, but we are not from sfo, so submitted addressed envelopes in which they returned the pcc. The whole process took 2 weeks from the time we submitted to the day we got it delivered to us.
That's Great!

Did you received your passport recently in dec 2018?
Also, if possible, can you share your document submission deadline.. ours is 18 Feb.

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
That's Great!

Did you received your passport recently in dec 2018?
Also, if possible, can you share your document submission deadline.. ours is 18 Feb.
No we got our passports few years back in India. The process for pcc was done in October. We submitted all documents in November and currently are in IP1 stage of the process.

ukanta

Jan 16, 2019
Hi all,
Any recent experience in 2019. I applied yesterday (01/15/2019) for PCC in person. I would like to know how long will it take for the process and for the document pick-up call. They said it would take 4 weeks. If it is 4 weeks, I can't reach my deadline for PR submission.
Also, my passport is issued in India.
Any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi all,
Any recent experience in 2019. I applied yesterday (01/15/2019) for PCC in person. I would like to know how long will it take for the process and for the document pick-up call. They said it would take 4 weeks. If it is 4 weeks, I can't reach my deadline for PR submission.
Also, my passport is issued in India.
Any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you

Hi,

I'm in a similar situation, applied during 1st week of Jan. Keep me posted on when you received it. Would calling them be beneficial coz I have seen a lot of posts where they don't answer calls.

Dan

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,
Here is an update on recent PCC processing time:

Passport (issued from India) and Docs sent to SFO consulate via USPS

Date SFO consulate received docs: 28th Dec 2018
Date SFO consulate registered case: 3rd Jan 2019
Received Passport & PCC on: 29th Jan 2019

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi All,
Here is an update on recent PCC processing time:

Passport (issued from India) and Docs sent to SFO consulate via USPS

Date SFO consulate received docs: 28th Dec 2018
Date SFO consulate registered case: 3rd Jan 2019
Received Passport & PCC on: 29th Jan 2019

Hi,

I'm in the same situation. Did the Police verify your address in India and contact your references? No one has contacted my references yet and it has been three weeks. Indian Passport holder.

Dan

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hi,

I'm in the same situation. Did the Police verify your address in India and contact your references? No one has contacted my references yet and it has been three weeks. Indian Passport holder.

Dan
No physical verification was done and no body contacted the references I gave.