+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
That's great.
Isn't counterfoil generation means passport has been stamped by them?
Yes, I believe. From the earlier posts in this thread, we can see passport getting dispatched after this stage.
What about your current status, falgun?

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes, I believe. From the earlier posts in this thread, we can see passport getting dispatched after this stage.
What about your current status, falgun?
Its enroute to IRCC from 30th July 5:34 am.
I believe I will get an update today.

Reactions: RAGHAVK

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Has anyone gotten the below email today? My passport went under process at IRCC on Friday 30th. I'm concerned as how so quickly is the status changed because in groups I've seen that it takes two weeks to get this status.

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI"

Reactions: Catmom

richi93

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
My passport is under process at IRCC since 23rd July 2021. Anybody in the same boat/timeline got their passport stamped?. or counterfoil generated?

I am PR case.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Has anyone gotten the below email today? My passport went under process at IRCC on Friday 30th. I'm concerned as how so quickly is the status changed because in groups I've seen that it takes two weeks to get this status.

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI"
Oh wow. Congrats. Your passport is on your way home. When did blue dart pick the passport from your place?

jellybai01

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Just got an update through email:

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021XXXXXXXXX

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
First update since my passport reached VFS Chennai

Update: Just received another email stating it’s been dispatched to IRCC

@Alpha_Wolf I’m guessing you’ll probably receive one too today :)

Last edited:

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Received it just some mins ago.
Your application, tracking ID No. 2021############## is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Jalandhar Office, on 8/3/2021 2:39:56 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Reactions: jellybai01

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Oh wow. Congrats. Your passport is on your way home. When did blue dart pick the passport from your place?
pickup was on 27th July...please congrats me again when I'll inform when I get the passport :p..I'm concernced how its processed so fast...for most people its taking 2 weeks from the time it goes under IRCC processing...

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Just got an update through email:

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021XXXXXXXXX

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
First update since my passport reached VFS Chennai

Update: Just received another email stating it’s been dispatched to IRCC

@Alpha_Wolf I’m guessing you’ll probably receive one too today :)
How many days VFS took to give you this msg?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Their message subscription is to send the same message(one received via mail) to our phone as text message? If so, man I got scammed for that 200+ Rs. literally they send the same message to the provided phone number. Unless they don't send message as mail also(if it was not subscribed) then yeah it is of some good else the frick. LOL