+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

Iveyapplicant

Mar 22, 2021
But then why charge people though?? I mean I have written mails to them that this is an important document and I paid for your shit services so let me know where it is at!!
I have Bschool classes and work both on me. And then I keep stressing about this.

Is it that Bangalore as a whole is acting like an A-hole or what! Idk. Only cause I had the AWB, I know Bangalore office has my thing! Thats all.
I'm in a similar situation with the Hyderabad office. My passport reached Hyderabad on 31st July in the late evening, as per the AWB number tracking tool. After that, just radio silence. No update whatsoever, and I have no idea as to where my passport is now.

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I'm starting to panic now. My passport was delivered to IRCC Office on 30th July and after that, I haven't gotten any update, neither via VFS nor counterfoil details updation on GC Key portal. I called VFS Customer Care and all they got to say is that it depends on high commission and there is no fixed timeline on how long high commission keeps our passport with them. My passport was picked up on 21st July and is almost 14 days now. This is causing so much stress!

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm starting to panic now. My passport was delivered to IRCC Office on 30th July and after that, I haven't gotten any update, neither via VFS nor counterfoil details updation on GC Key portal. I called VFS Customer Care and all they got to say is that it depends on high commission and there is no fixed timeline on how long high commission keeps our passport with them. My passport was picked up on 21st July and is almost 14 days now. This is causing so much stress!
High Commission of Canada in India did tweet that it will take up to 14 days after passport is received for it to be stamped and returned.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I'm in a similar situation with the Hyderabad office. My passport reached Hyderabad on 31st July in the late evening, as per the AWB number tracking tool. After that, just radio silence. No update whatsoever, and I have no idea as to where my passport is now.
Write to the vfspassportsubmission email. Not that they are replying, but at least have your evidence in place in case they are going to misplace it (just how my brain works under stress)

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
High Commission of Canada in India did tweet that it will take up to 14 days after passport is received for it to be stamped and returned.
yeah, I know. But people whose passports were delivered on the same day as mine to IRCC are getting counterfoil updates on their GC Key Portal since Monday. I know timelines are different and should not be compared but this is how my mind works under stress :(

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
yeah, I know. But people whose passports were delivered on the same day as mine to IRCC are getting counterfoil updates on their GC Key Portal since Monday. I know timelines are different and should not be compared but this is how my mind works under stress :(
I totally understand. I am under similar duress myself.
Just need to have patience now which I know is easier said than done.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I got this mail first and then within few minutes I got the second mail stating that the passport is in transit to IRCC
Got that mail now.

Your application, tracking ID No. 2021################# has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 8/4/2021 4:02:22 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Canada_PR555

Apr 28, 2021
Visa application, tracking ID No XXXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

I recieved it today. but no updates on GC

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Finally got a SMS that my passport has been received at the IRCC.
How many days it took from that "dispatched to IRCC for processing" message to get this one?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Received this today morning at 6:15 AM...along with a similiar sounding SMS. VFS had sent the Passport to IRCC on July 28th, so that leg took 6 working days.

Your application, tracking ID No.2021xxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 8/4/2021 6:17:09 AM
Regards,
VFS Global

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Received this today morning at 6:15 AM...along with a similiar sounding SMS. VFS had sent the Passport to IRCC on July 28th, so that leg took 6 working days.

Your application, tracking ID No.2021xxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 8/4/2021 6:17:09 AM
Regards,
VFS Global
Got this message today morning. I wonder how many days it might take now