App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Did you all get the first mail with tracking ID and AWB? Or something with just tracking ID stating passport is dispatched to IRCC?

My friend received a mail with tracking ID and AWB first before any mail after that received a mail same as mine where it mentions passport dispatched to IRCC. what about others here?

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Did you all get the first mail with tracking ID and AWB? Or something with just tracking ID stating passport is dispatched to IRCC?

My friend received a mail with tracking ID and AWB first before any mail after that received a mail same as mine where it mentions passport dispatched to IRCC. what about others here?
I haven't received any AWB on mail yet.
Last email stated passport is enroute to ircc.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Their message subscription is to send the same message(one received via mail) to our phone as text message? If so, man I got scammed for that 200+ Rs. literally they send the same message to the provided phone number. Unless they don't send message as mail also(if it was not subscribed) then yeah it is of some good else the frick. LOL
Seriously man lol.
Also, they have my passport since 10 AM 30th July and still I have not gotten a single update sms/email/shoutout, nothing nada zilch!! So I didn’t even get a taste of that premium service and sms charges I have paid for. Like courier guy went away and no news. Frustrating.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I haven't received any AWB on mail yet.
Last email stated passport is enroute to ircc.
Hmm. Could it be differ from vfs to vfs. Mine is being processed at Jalandher and my friend's went to Mumbai. Where is your's?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Seriously man lol.
Also, they have my passport since 10 AM 30th July and still I have not gotten a single update sms/email/shoutout, nothing nada zilch!! So I didn’t even get a taste of that premium service and sms charges I have paid for. Like courier guy went away and no news. Frustrating.
That is a bad situation to be in. I might have had a panic attack or something knowing no news since we are dealing with an extra important document here( futures on stake thingy). Don't you worry tho I guess you will receive an update once the whole process is over or once you get an update in gc key. Differences in vfs offices could be in play here.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
That is a bad situation to be in. I might have had a panic attack or something knowing no news since we are dealing with an extra important document here( futures on stake thingy). Don't you worry tho I guess you will receive an update once the whole process is over or once you get an update in gc key. Differences in vfs offices could be in play here.
But then why charge people though?? I mean I have written mails to them that this is an important document and I paid for your shit services so let me know where it is at!!
I have Bschool classes and work both on me. And then I keep stressing about this.

Is it that Bangalore as a whole is acting like an A-hole or what! Idk. Only cause I had the AWB, I know Bangalore office has my thing! Thats all.

jellybai01

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021

Also received a mail with tracking ID and AWB and then another mail saying the passport is dispatched to IRCC

Reactions: Shadow_Man

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
On friday 30 July, i got message that my passport is dispatched from vfs delhi to IRCC for processing.
Later on 2nd August, i recieved a message which had comments add "tracking number and new AWB number"
Can anybody help me out what does this mean? No updates on GCKEY. Does this mean my passport is at IRCC only, awaiting for stamping?

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
On friday 30 July, i got message that my passport is dispatched from vfs delhi to IRCC for processing.
Later on 2nd August, i recieved a message which had comments add "tracking number and new AWB number"
Can anybody help me out what does this mean? No updates on GCKEY. Does this mean my passport is at IRCC only, awaiting for stamping?
Does the tracking ID has no new updates?
What about the AWB? If it is not active then most likely bluedart has not picked it up.
Atleast you had an update on 2nd August, there are many including me whose passport was enroute to IRCC on 30th July who have not received any updates afterwards.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Does the tracking ID has no new updates?
What about the AWB? If it is not active then most likely bluedart has not picked it up.
Atleast you had an update on 2nd August, there are many including me whose passport was enroute to IRCC on 30th July who have not received any updates afterwards.
If i track my vfs application, it is showing same update that it is dispatched to IRCC for processing. The AWB number is showing error as no records found

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Received it just some mins ago.
Your application, tracking ID No. 2021############## is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Jalandhar Office, on 8/3/2021 2:39:56 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India
Received this within less than a a day. I wonder how accurate this is. Also gc key site seems to be down for me. Is it just me or everyone else?

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2021################ The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Received this within less than a a day. I wonder how accurate this is. Also gc key site seems to be down for me. Is it just me or everyone else?

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2021################ The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
I got this mail first and then within few minutes I got the second mail stating that the passport is in transit to IRCC