+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

Catmom

May 28, 2020
haha almost same situation here, i live in a radius of 10kms from IRCC (CHC) and its gone to Jalandhar. So VFS is not looking at it from our POV, they are simply distributing the PPs as per their logistics and available resources.
Mine went from Mumbai to delhi to jalandhar now back to Delhi...

• Wow
Reactions: rogerdude1
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Was the officer ‘Murrican? Lol
On a serious note: This can happen. One of my friends an expat in Australia, he flew there and even though he wasn’t asked for it, the other couple who was with them got asked about ‘proof of relationship’ even though they are married.

A South American classmate of mine, has been asked to present ‘proof of funds’ and EXPLAIN them. Like wow. So bring updated documents (I believe receipts of whatever you paid and whatever you have ‘planned’).

Some posts I read where it was just a breeze.
Its all a gamble. The POE is the final barrier, it can he rough or smooth depending on the mood of the person in front of you. You can always explain things but having backup kinda makes the journey less harassing.

Hope we all face officers who got their morning cuppa joe and some morning XOXO from their spouse.
Phewwww.
Better to keep all docs handy ..I mean the same docs that we had used at the time of the Application just in case. Anyway thats the next step...still waiting for IRCC to update GCKey and hoping all goes well...

ayx25

Jul 12, 2021
Hey guys,
What is the next step after filling the web form for Passport submission and getting confirmation mail that our request has been accepted. I have taken PL from VFS. Should I expect another email?

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hey guys,
What is the next step after filling the web form for Passport submission and getting confirmation mail that our request has been accepted. I have taken PL from VFS. Should I expect another email?
Now you'll get an email with payment link for the courier payment.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Better to keep all docs handy ..I mean the same docs that we had used at the time of the Application just in case. Anyway thats the next step...still waiting for IRCC to update GCKey and hoping all goes well...
True. I have hardly seen any issues after PPR. I mean until unless its misrep, its no problem at all. Even at border, as long as you have docs and explanation, it shouldn't be a hassle. Lets hope for the best. MY passport has completed 2 days today at bangalore, still no update. Look forward to Monday.

ayx25

Jul 12, 2021
Hey guys. What is the next step after the payment has been made? Will there be another email or pickup update sent or the delivery guy will just come to pick up? Also do PL applicants have to pay via the link attached in the payment link mail? Kindly guide. Thank you!

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Hey guys. What is the next step after the payment has been made? Will there be another email or pickup update sent or the delivery guy will just come to pick up? Also do PL applicants have to pay via the link attached in the payment link mail? Kindly guide. Thank you!
What is PL?
If you meant by premium than yes, premium includes only one side charges. So you have to pay for the other side.
Next you will get your awb number and after that your courier will be picked up. Some got these details the same day and for some it took 3-4 days

Reactions: ayx25

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Hi,

Did anyone receive this email with subject: ADDITIONAL DETAILS REQUESTED?

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021XXXXXXXXX

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
Any updates bro? I got this message just now