+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

Did anyone receive this email with subject: ADDITIONAL DETAILS REQUESTED?

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021XXXXXXXXX

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.

Last edited:

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hi,

Did anyone receive this email with subject: ADDITIONAL DETAILS REQUESTED?

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021XXXXXXXXX

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

No, still waiting for this mail.
When did you get this mail?

Kavyasri

Aug 13, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi everyone, can we raise a second web form for passport submission? After raising my first one I got to know that the courier services are not working in my place. So can we raise multiple webforms?

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Ok does the AWB number work?
What other mails did you get?
AWB is not working, yet. This is the previous email/SMS I received yesterday. What is the latest communication you have received?

Your application, tracking ID No.2021xxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 8:40:49 AM

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
AWB is not working, yet. This is the previous email/SMS I received yesterday. What is the latest communication you have received?

Your application, tracking ID No.2021xxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 8:40:49 AM
So, I recieved the mail that my file in enroute to ircc at 5:34 am but I didn't get this mail.
I think the AWB number will start working by tomorrow max for you.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
After the previous email, I got the below one,
"Your application, tracking ID No.xxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 6:58:26 AM"

Anyone has idea after this whats the next milestone/email we get and after how much time?
Hey, Did you receive new AWB number?

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hey, Did you receive new AWB number?
Yeah....before this email, I got the email with tracking number and AWB for return journey. Below is the mail with new AWB that I got.

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: xxxxxx

Remarks: Please find your Tracking ID-xxxxxx and AWB No-xxxxxfor further Tracking.

Reactions: RAGHAVK

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Yeah....before this email, I got the email with tracking number and AWB for return journey. Below is the mail with new AWB that I got.

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: xxxxxx

Remarks: Please find your Tracking ID-xxxxxx and AWB No-xxxxxfor further Tracking.

Okay, then there is change in order of the communication.
Thanks for responding.

Reactions: sdCan

handsome_94

Aug 27, 2019
I live in Central Delhi - 5 km from VFS Delhi and 6 km from the embassy, but they have sent my passport to Bangalore. lol.

BTW, I got my PPR after 13.5 months. Submitted my application in June 2020, got PPR 2 days back from now. Thank god.

• Haha
Reactions: rogerdude1

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I live in Central Delhi - 5 km from VFS Delhi and 6 km from the embassy, but they have sent my passport to Bangalore. lol.

BTW, I got my PPR after 13.5 months. Submitted my application in June 2020, got PPR 2 days back from now. Thank god.
haha almost same situation here, i live in a radius of 10kms from IRCC (CHC) and its gone to Jalandhar. So VFS is not looking at it from our POV, they are simply distributing the PPs as per their logistics and available resources.

Reactions: handsome_94