INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Hello Friends

I have applied in Mar-14, yet to receive CSQ. My wife is principal applicant. Currently she is doing job. now she want to leave the job. Will it make any impact on our immigration application? are there any chances of inquiry from immigration at CSQ level? your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Dear app202528
Kindly note that the Whatsapp group is of the CSQ Holders With Visa Office NDVO (Federal Stage).
As you are in the CSQ stage of your process so I don't think this group will be beneficial for you at this stage, however one of my friend know a couple of groups of CSQ Applicants I will give/refer your number to be added in any of those groups.
Thanks sunnymks for your reply but till date i have not received any msg.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hello Friends

I have applied in Mar-14, yet to receive CSQ. My wife is principal applicant. Currently she is doing job. now she want to leave the job. Will it make any impact on our immigration application? are there any chances of inquiry from immigration at CSQ level? your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
In my point of view if you have enough points to be eligible then she can leave her job, but I think you will have to inform Midi about the same.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello Friends

No. It won't.

Rakinder

Jan 23, 2018
Hi chirag,
Hopefully you will get your AOR soon. Good luck.
I got my AOR in one month time. After may NDVO have completely stopped and again they have started working from sept. Good luck. Hopefully you will get it by next month.
hello ....i hv recieved AOR sept 29...still waiting for landing fee ...can u tell me ....how long we

sharan0001

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
feb 2017
Med's Request
Sept 2017
Med's Done....
21Sept 2017
Passport Req..
14 feb 2018
hello ....i hv recieved AOR sept 29...still waiting for landing fee ...can u tell me ....how long we
It varry from case to case. some people get it after one month of file no whereas other wait for long time. Even i have seen cases,where people get MR prior to landing fee request.Lucky people get MR with landing fee.There are so many candidate who got their AOR in june17 but didnt get landing fee request yet. i hope u get good news soon with bonus of MR

Last edited:
Reactions: sunnymks

Rakinder

Jan 23, 2018
It varry from case to case. some people get it after one month of file no whereas other wait for long time. Even i have seen cases,where people get MR prior to landing fee request.Lucky people get MR with landing fee.There are so many candidate who got their AOR in june17 but didnt get landing fee request yet. i hope u get good news soon with bonus of MR
ohhh....but thnks buddy !!
ohhh
but thnkx bro for info !!!

ohh
but thnkx bro for i fo !!
thx for hoping !!!!

Reactions: sharan0001

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
My medical expired on 27/12/17
No up date after that
Dear Sukhsanghera
It's really strange that there are another 4 persons(from Whatsapp group) whose Medicals have expired in December'2017 but they are still waiting for the Re-Medicals/Medical Extension whereas some of the Applicants whose Medicals have been expired in the 2nd week of January itself they have received the Re-Medical.
However mine Medicals have also been expired by 8th of this month. But so far nothing for me as well.
Hopefully we all will get the updates soon.

Wish you all the very best dear.

Sukhsanghera

Oct 17, 2017
Dear Sukhsanghera
It's really strange that there are another 4 persons(from Whatsapp group) whose Medicals have expired in December'2017 but they are still waiting for the Re-Medicals/Medical Extension whereas some of the Applicants whose Medicals have been expired in the 2nd week of January itself they have received the Re-Medical.
However mine Medicals have also been expired by 8th of this month. But so far nothing for me as well.
Hopefully we all will get the updates soon.

Wish you all the very best dear.
You too all the very best 4 ur future. We don't know wts going on. Next week I'll send email to cic regarding my medical expired.do you hav an idea how long NDVO will take aftr re-medical (DM)

Reactions: sunnymks

Ayaan baby

Nov 13, 2017
Just an Update

2 Applicants with NDVO Medical Done September'2017 and October'2017 have got the DM today.
Whereas a couple of members of the group have got the Re-Medicals request today (Both Medical Expired in January 2018)
Hi sunny..
DM based on application date or medical date?