+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

Meera.Jineesh

Dec 31, 2017
Those people who have done med
An Update Guys

4-5 Applicants with NDVO who have applied in Oct-Nov'2016 and Undergone their Medicals in September'2017 have got the DM today.

However there is still no latest update for the people whose Medicals we're Expired in the last week of December/In January 2018 .

So, waiting for the Good News. Really Fingers Crossed.
And Congratulations to @vikastoj (my friend) who also has got DM today. I wish him all the very best for his future endeavors.

Edited Just Now:-
One another person around the same timeline got the DM.
Those who taken medicals in September and got DM, are they single or family?

allywarrior

Jan 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ- Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
6-08-2105
Nomination.....
Received CSQ
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sumitted
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
rebirth day
Hi All,

Any Sept 2016 fed applicant who got DM/PPR ?
Medical done on 22nd sept 2017?
Someone told me that you can get refusal even after medical approve status ?

allywarrior

Jan 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ- Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
6-08-2105
Nomination.....
Received CSQ
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sumitted
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
rebirth day

allywarrior

Jan 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ- Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
6-08-2105
Nomination.....
Received CSQ
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sumitted
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
rebirth day
Ok let’s hope so my background check has not been initiate yet.

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry to disappoint.. but this status is the same I had before I got the medical request. So in all probability that means CIC will call you up to do medicals again. I hope they fast-track the process from there on. Wish you the very best and may your dream come to pass soon.
Thats the truth actually.

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just An Update:-

An Applicant(Whatsapp Group Member) With NDVO visa office Received a Call from NDVO guys whether he can leave to Canada before February because his medicals are going to expire by 28/01/2018 he (the applicant) said yes he can leave before February, then they (NDVO) officials told him to visit NDVO by tomorrow morning (i.e on 19/01/2018) along with the passports of his family(All Applicants).

And Today By God's Grace he has Received his Visa (by Hand/In Person) with the Validity till 01/02/2018.

All the very best to all the Members who are waiting for the Same.

That is quite unpredictable. Just 10 days are not enough for even a bachelor. I don't know how a family person will mange. Landing without planning in -20degree is like a Bungee Jump.

Reactions: sunnymks

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Applicants,

Day or later we are moving to Quebec and i appreciate all for patience and wish you all best of luck for future.

The accommodation is prime / immediate need after landing. Many a time we come to know that new immigrants were cheated by localize or cunning people or due to lack of legal knowledge they pay high rent for apartment and are bound to pay as per contract.

So I would like to share the contact detail of my uncle who is a Real Estate Broker in Montreal covering up to Toronto. He is a reputed citizen of Canada and living in Montreal and has 30 years or more of experience in this field along with legal knowledge.

If anybody required appartment they must contact him on undermentioned address and give my reference. (I WILL SHARE Visiting Card OF MY UNCLE ON WHATSAPP GROUP "NEW DELHI VO CSQ HOLDER"). Hope it helps.

M/s Century21
Contact Person: Mr. Tarlochan Singh (Real Estate Broker)
Contact No: 514-366-6130
Fax No: 514-366-9111
Toll Free No: 1-866-933-1221
E-mail:- tarlochan.singh@century21.ca

Only needy or serious applicants may contact with him.

Thanks
Vikas Toj Singh

Hi Vikas Toj Singh,

You mentioned that Mr. T. Singh is a very reputed person in Canada and living there for 30 Yrs. That's Marvelous. My special respect for that gentleman. May god bless him and help him to become a kind soul.

By the way, what is he actually. Is he some political figure there or Lawyer or some religious leader?

Why he has suddenly become so generous to help new generation of Indians coming to Canada?

As per my knowledge and experience, These old settlers are jealous of new immigrants who are highly educated, skilled, intellectual and competitive.

@ All the Forum Members

Kindly deal with any Indian in Canada very cautiously. Especially if he claims to have been settled there for many long years.

Just to iterate, Local Canadians are NOT cunning and Cheat. It is our people only who make us fool and trap us in Scams. Beware.

No one helps a needy person. It is just an opportunity for the other person to take his advantage.

Reactions: sharan0001

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi Vikas Toj Singh,

You mentioned that Mr. T. Singh is a very reputed person in Canada and living there for 30 Yrs. That's Marvelous. My special respect for that gentleman. May god bless him and help him to become a kind soul.

By the way, what is he actually. Is he some political figure there or Lawyer or some religious leader?

Why he has suddenly become so generous to help new generation of Indians coming to Canada?

As per my knowledge and experience, These old settlers are jealous of new immigrants who are highly educated, skilled, intellectual and competitive.

@ All the Forum Members

Kindly deal with any Indian in Canada very cautiously. Especially if he claims to have been settled there for many long years.

Just to iterate, Local Canadians are NOT cunning and Cheat. It is our people only who make us fool and trap us in Scams. Beware.

No one helps a needy person. It is just an opportunity for the other person to take his advantage.

I did a quick search on phone and 514-366-6130 and found that this no. belongs to a realtor and immigration agent. Vikas has already mentioned that - "Only needy or serious applicants may contact with him". Also please note that his uncle owns a franchise of century21.ca ( a reputed real estate company)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_21_(real_estate)

Last edited:
Reactions: sunnymks