+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
We don't know wts going on.
Really don't know what is going on...they way these people are working is just don't explainable(means I don't have words), because people like us are neither getting the Re-Medicals nor getting Medical Extension/DM. Whereas some other guys(with recent Medical guys) are getting DM (here I am not pointing out that why these people are getting DM what I am trying to explain is the working style of the NDVO Officials).

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
do you hav an idea how long NDVO will take aftr re-medical (DM)
I personally don't have any idea bro, but as one Applicant who has completed his Remedical in the month of October 2017 has got his DM on 15th January 2018.

However I have also got a couple of calls from the group members while they told me that they will (NDVO) will get our applications finalize with in a couple of weeks.
So, as in this month 5-6 group members have got the Re-Medicals request, so let's see how the trend goes.

Reactions: Sukhsanghera

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi sunny..
DM based on application date or medical date?
:(:(
No predication with NDVO. Because if the DM we're based on the application date then many of the May-june-july 2016 Applicants would have gotten the DM/PPR in November-December 2017.
And if it is based on the medical date then all the applicants who have completed their medical in September'2017 would have received the same (DM) but they are still waiting whereas some of the Applicants who have completed their medical in October'2017 have got the DM.

Sukhsanghera

Oct 17, 2017
  1. mikqNewbie

19 minutes ago

How do you come to know that your medical exam extended?
    My Medical went from “You passed the Medical exam” to “You do not need a medical exam” about 2 months ago. My meds expired in November.
    Yesterday it suddenly went back to “You passed the medical exam”, so that represents the 1-year extension

Like Reply

Reactions: raman8310

kms7

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
15/09/2017
Med's Done....
07/10/2017
Passport Req..
Expecting soon
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-07-2018

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked his status/timeline and came to know that he is an Inland applicant.
But in our case our Visa Office is NDVO:( till date not a single case has seen whose Medicals have been Extended by them.
That may be true because medical screening is more important for people coming from outside.

@Sukhsanghera BTW you are in which province/city right now?

Reactions: sunnymks