+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
ciscotao said:
Send a CSE or call CIC to tell them your situation.
What no. can i call on if i am outside Canada? The 1-888-2422-100 doesnt seem to work for calls from outside Canada

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
hi guys and congrats to us who have been rcv a ppr ..
got a question here how many days will they bring back the pp and copr ?? thanks guys just excited wat will happen next

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Use Skype, it works.

UrbanNomad said:
What no. can i call on if i am outside Canada? The 1-888-2422-100 doesnt seem to work for calls from outside Canada

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
iceberge said:
Yes 6 lines
We received your application
we started working on your application
Med reconceive
Doc req-said we sent you doc
Doc req-we sent you doc
correspondence
Me too but I have 7 lines, last one says we send you correspondence in August 19.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
UK2C said:
Hi mates, just received a request for Schedule A (IMM 5669)...

ITA Mar 27 (FSW inland)
AOR May 15
Jun 2 Passport scanned
Jun 8 RCMP requested
Aug 14 ECAS 2nd in process
Sep 15 Schedule A requested

One quick question: the letter mentions "You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form)".
So should I just submit first page OR the whole form (4 pages including signed page)??

Many thanks for your advice and suggestion, cheers!!!
Coñgratulations for some movement finally my friend! Sorry to sound selfish but since we have similar timelines, I'm also a bit concerned here. No schedule A requested, no other info, other details are in my signature. Is it the norm to get a schedule A request? Should I be worried? Or is it only requested if they have doubts about your travel history etc.? Any info is highly appreciated. Thank you

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Caimi said:
Congrats UK2C, way to go :)

How does CIC send request for schedule A. Is it by email ? If yes, from which email id ?
receive a email notification that you have a new message and the request letter for schedule A is from mycic..Cheers!

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Kucuy15 said:

Hi UK2C,

Happy to hear there's movement on your application!! I got the exact same request but for my spouse last Thursday. I had to wait until today to submit it because my spouse was out of town and I wasn't sure about the signature. I went ahead and submitted the first page and the 4th (the one that has the signature) today, my deadline was this Thursday 17th. The weird thing that has me a bit worried now is that I got a ghost email at 11:00 AM this morning, BEFORE I submitted the schedule A.... I was hoping to get that email the day before my ECAS changes into DM but I don't think that's going to be my case because how can they make a decision if I was yet to submit the requested document? :/ ...
Anyways, I think you should be good by just completing the first page as requested... the signature page was not requested but I sent it out anyways as a reassurance.

Good look with the next steps :) ...
Thank you Kucuy...I will load the first page only as requested from the letter and I guess it will be fine...Thank you for your information and hopefully PPR for both us soon...Cheers!!!

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
JB007 said:
Coñgratulations for some movement finally my friend! Sorry to sound selfish but since we have similar timelines, I'm also a bit concerned here. No schedule A requested, no other info, other details are in my signature. Is it the norm to get a schedule A request? Should I be worried? Or is it only requested if they have doubts about your travel history etc.? Any info is highly appreciated. Thank you
Thank you mate...I think the only difference between us is ITA...Mine was on Mar 27 and what you do think?
Besides, I am only requested to submit the FIRST page of schedule A form, not the details information about my travel history...
I am quite sure that I don't have gap time in my ee application...

PS. page 1 of schedule is some questions about refusal/terrorism, etc...

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
UK2C said:
Thank you mate...I think the only difference between us is ITA...Mine was on Mar 27 and what you do think?
Besides, I am only requested to submit the FIRST page of schedule A form, not the details information about my travel history...
I am quite sure that I don't have gap time in my ee application...

PS. page 1 of schedule is some questions about refusal/terrorism, etc...
You're right. Thank you so much for taking out the time to share this info. I suppose they will request it for me too then? Or it isn't always the case that one is asked for Schedule A? Sorry if it's repetitive, just want some /any info! Thanks and good luck! Trule hope ppr soon! !

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello seniors

I ve submitted app on 8h sep.
And medical passes
I have query in our wes ...
For my spouse wes name is different than passport...
It s just single letter different e by mistake printed on her degree certificates and same thing came to wes report as well...

I m worried does it gng to be big issue?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Its ok i filled up my mom's last name at birth as they asked in form
Yes, that's what they want. Her "maiden" name. They know what her name is after marriage!

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
JB007 said:
You're right. Thank you so much for taking out the time to share this info. I suppose they will request it for me too then? Or it isn't always the case that one is asked for Schedule A? Sorry if it's repetitive, just want some /any info! Thanks and good luck! Trule hope ppr soon! !
They don't always ask that..

Based on your ITA date and AOR date, you do have more time to wait

Don't worry and it will definitely come to your turn within a month I predict

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
JB007 said:
Hi JB007,

If that is of any support to you, I have ITA OF Mar 27 and rest all is same as you. No Sch A request or anything since In Process Aug14.

Anyone else left from Mar 27 who has not heard after In process on Aug 14?