+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
1,177
95
Category........
NOC Code......
1123
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:
Hi Guys:

I see a new line added to my Ecas today, but the status is same as In-Process since Aug 14th

Line says
"We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Question: The date on 4th line says June 9th ...this is the date when i was requested to submit my original CELPIP.

please advise.
I'm a May 15 AORer, FSW invitee, inside canada
It just means if you haven't sent your CELPIP results, do it now because they're getting ready to make a decision. Of course, you sent it long ago, so you can ignore that letter and just know someone is working on your file.
 
 

kevtsg

Newbie
Jun 30, 2015
6
0
I had the same line added today - "We sent you correspondence on June 4...."

That was for my IELTS certificate. Our timelines are almost identical and I would post them but I haven't figured out how to do a signature yet !
 

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
104
4
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
vecooo said:
Hi guys I am applicant from may (fst rute)
Aor May 15
Ecas in process from August 20 and I didn't hear nothing from them since they asked to upload my English test on June 16.
Is anyone in same situation and have I pass the eligibility part?
hi
we have quite similar timeline, i am also fst, you can see my timeline in my signature.
pls keep posted if u receive some updates.
thanks
 
 

drpilot

Star Member
May 4, 2014
66
3
Mine was July too but it just got updated yesterday I believe (Schedule A req). Similar timelines, FSW, Outland, In process 14th August, May 22 AOR. Its been a hell of a wait!


harshmaru said:
Hi Guys:

I see a new line added to my Ecas today, but the status is same as In-Process since Aug 14th

Line says
"We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Question: The date on 4th line says June 9th ...this is the date when i was requested to submit my original CELPIP.

please advise.

I'm a May 15 AORer, FSW invitee, inside canada
 

zanak

Member
Nov 20, 2014
13
0
harshmaru said:
Thanks Kucuy for your reply. has anyone else been updated like me for the old correspondence so late in ECAS?? Because lately I saw only new correspondences been updated in ECAS like for Sch 4 or RPRF or PPR etc
I have.
I was required for documents 3 times. Recently, the older 2 of them appeared.
 

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
125
1
harshmaru said:
Hi Guys:

I see a new line added to my Ecas today, but the status is same as In-Process since Aug 14th

Line says
"We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Question: The date on 4th line says June 9th ...this is the date when i was requested to submit my original CELPIP.

please advise.

I'm a May 15 AORer, FSW invitee, inside canada
I have no idea what is happening here. FSW, Inland, May16 AOR, Aug14 In Process - Absolutely no update in ECAS or myCIC after that.

I observed a small change in ECAS, not sure if it is even worth mentioning - 'Date Modified' at bottom right on ECAS has changed to Aug 17, 2015. I am pretty sure it was something like June 8 (if my memory holds) a few days ago.

Any feedback ?
 

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
1,177
95
Category........
NOC Code......
1123
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caimi said:
I have no idea what is happening here. FSW, Inland, May16 AOR, Aug14 In Process - Absolutely no update in ECAS or myCIC after that.

I observed a small change in ECAS, not sure if it is even worth mentioning - 'Date Modified' at bottom right on ECAS has changed to Aug 17, 2015. I am pretty sure it was something like June 8 (if my memory holds) a few days ago.

Any feedback ?
August 14 In Process is recent enough to know they haven't forgotten you, though I know waiting is horribly difficult. Some people go directly to PPR from In Process, without that intermediate Decision Made status. On MyCIC, what does it say?
 
 

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
184
9
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
May 2 AOR, FSW, Inland, No documents ever requested, in process since Aug 14. - Nothing to do except wait.
 

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
125
1
dobes said:
August 14 In Process is recent enough to know they haven't forgotten you, though I know waiting is horribly difficult. Some people go directly to PPR from In Process, without that intermediate Decision Made status. On MyCIC, what does it say?
Thanks Dobes. I would believe so but then once in a while someone keeps posting that all Aug 14 in process have got PPRs (or DM or RPRF or some sort of update) which truly is not the case. MyCIC is Medicals passed and rest all in progress since May end I believe.

Would be good to know if there are more people like Purohit & me who are FSW, Inland, May AOR and In Process Aug 13/14 and if they received any updates?
 

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
96
9
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Same here. I requested another GCMS back in August 18 and will receive it in two weeks. We'll see.

purohit said:
May 2 AOR, FSW, Inland, No documents ever requested, in process since Aug 14. - Nothing to do except wait.
 

MGFcec2014

Full Member
Feb 2, 2015
49
0
Hi everyone, avid follower of this forum since last year (before express entry). My info is as follows:

FSW Inland
ITA - March 27
AOR/App submitted - May 25th
ECAS - 3 lines - In process somewhere between Aug 14-Aug 16

No further updates after that.

MyCIC status

elegibility review - in progress
Medicals - passed
BG check - not started
 
 

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
93
4
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have exactly the same AOR & ITA:
FSW, Inland.
ITA March 27

AOR/App submitted May 25th
ECAS - 3 lines - In process Aug 14

They only have asked for my CELPIP original test results at June 16

MyCIC status

elegibility review - in progress
Medicals - passed
BG check - not started


MGFcec2014 said:
Hi everyone, avid follower of this forum since last year (before express entry). My info is as follows:

FSW Inland
ITA - March 27
AOR/App submitted - May 25th
ECAS - 3 lines - In process somewhere between Aug 14-Aug 16

No further updates after that.

MyCIC status

elegibility review - in progress
Medicals - passed
BG check - not started
 

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
101
4
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caimi said:
Thanks Dobes. I would believe so but then once in a while someone keeps posting that all Aug 14 in process have got PPRs (or DM or RPRF or some sort of update) which truly is not the case. MyCIC is Medicals passed and rest all in progress since May end I believe.

Would be good to know if there are more people like Purohit & me who are FSW, Inland, May AOR and In Process Aug 13/14 and if they received any updates?

I am in a same situation as you are. AOR 25th May and In process since 17th August with No communication at all fro CIC. I don't know what it means to be in Process, does that mean my Eligibility is done and waiting for the security check?