+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Demand Occupation in SINP

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys, My wife is eligible for SINP express entry. She has got experience as an Accountant from May 2012 till February 2016. Since, March 2016 she is looking after our twin sons...(Born in March 2016). Her cousin' family is living in Regina. I want to know whether her experience prior to five years of application date as per the criteria set out by the SINP can be counted towards claiming the points? Please share your valuable knowledge and experience. What is the minimum number of years that can get you an ITA from SINP? Does having current experience make any difference to one's chances of getting invited? In her case she is not working since March 2016.
Regards

Last edited:

Zozocute

May 12, 2019
Hello
Sorry if I am posting in wrong thread
But I have a small question..
Does EE score matter in selection for SINP EE category
For example two applicants with same score in SINP say 66 and with different scores in their EE profile .. does the higher will be selected ??

Zozocute

May 12, 2019
Hello
For example two applicants with same score in SINP say 66 and
Different EE scores .. does the higher will be invited to apply??

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello
For example two applicants with same score in SINP say 66 and with different scores in their EE profile .. does the higher will be selected ??
If higher score means more talented, then why not?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hello
For example two applicants with same score in SINP say 66 and
Different EE scores .. does the higher will be invited to apply??
No, it is not the matter

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
They don't give a date, the only thing I remember is, to wait and they will contact us via email, there won't be any other phone calls or emails. I think we should follow and don't keep them from proceeding. I check this website to check when it will be updated again?
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications last update is from April 1st. Next update should be it, hopefully.
As per the link you share, there is no threshold for Occupation in Demand and they should evaluate our applications normally and within the prescribed time i.e. 27 weeks (for Sept- Dec. quarter) for December 2018 applicants. Your date of application is in August and they should have evaluated your application or you should have heard from them now Mine was Dec. 21 and my 27- week time expiring in the end of May.

Last edited:

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
They don't give a date, the only thing I remember is, to wait and they will contact us via email, there won't be any other phone calls or emails. I think we should follow and don't keep them from proceeding. I check this website to check when it will be updated again?
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications last update is from April 1st. Next update should be it, hopefully.
Any update??
Any update?

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
As per the link you share, there is no threshold for Occupation in Demand and they should evaluate our applications normally and within the prescribed time i.e. 27 weeks (for Sept- Dec. quarter) for December 2018 applicants. Your date of application is in August and they should have evaluated your application or you should have heard from them now Mine was Dec. 21 and my 27- week time expiring in the end of May.
No update so far, only that we are waiting now 8months and 15 days.

As far as I know they will work through the applications in the second quarter of 2019 April-June.
The corrected they Number of applications currently being accepted for applicants with job offer from 4000 to 3615 Once they have filled up with 4000, then they will move on the fill up the other thresholds, e.g. Express Entry and Occupations in demand. The thresholds will be filled up oney one.

I have read the date May 17th numerous times,which isn't far. Waiting a few days more, won't hurt. Be patient, good things take time.

Last edited:

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
No update so far, only that we are waiting now 8months and 15 days.

As far as I know they will work through the applications in the second quarter of 2019 April-June.
The corrected they Number of applications currently being accepted for applicants with job offer from 4000 to 3615 Once they have filled up with 4000, then they will move on the fill up the other thresholds, e.g. Express Entry and Occupations in demand. The thresholds will be filled up oney one.

I have read the date May 17th numerous times,which isn't far. Waiting a few days more, won't hurt. Be patient, good things take time.
Almost 9 months since you applied. I do believe they should evaluate applications side by side. they should not do evaluate the job offer applications but also evaluate applications ( EE and in-demand) which are in a queue for longer time. Its surprising if they only evaluate job offer applications only at present.
From where have you heard May 17? and what is going to happen after May 17? Yes, if there is something going about our applications after 17 May then there is no harm in waiting....

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Almost 9 months since you applied. I do believe they should evaluate applications side by side. they should not do evaluate the job offer applications but also evaluate applications ( EE and in-demand) which are in a queue for longer time. Its surprising if they only evaluate job offer applications only at present.
From where have you heard May 17? and what is going to happen after May 17? Yes, if there is something going about our applications after 17 May then there is no harm in waiting....
I know but what can we do?
This might explain why it is taking too long, they are simply overloaded...
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-woman-s-immigration-application-stuck-1.5143377

tolomola

Nov 25, 2016
No update so far, status still "in process". What about yours?
Hello, what is your NOC? I submitted mine under EE in Nov 7, 2018 and has been in process since then. I sincerely hope i will hear from them this month. My IELTS expires next month and i hope to get my PR to AOR before it does.

Kingsbless

May 28, 2019
Please I need an adivce, I submitted my SINP application on 23rd December 2018, on 25th of March, PIU sent me procedural Fairless letter, stating that, I paid my application fee with someone that is not a member of my family and also I received a professional help while filling my application but was not stated, and they gave me 10 days to explain my self, which I did, after that, in April they asked me to clarify my children names in my application that it does not match with my profile name, which I did, in the same April, I was ask to provide information on agent I contacted early last year but I couldn't hire him due to price, and the told me that the will make decisions on my case after 28 of April, which I replied to them as they requested, since this May my invoice is no longer seen in my profile. And I have not hear anything from them again, my application status is still showing in process. Should I mail them and inquire?

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Our AOR is from 28th August 2018 under OID stream and nothing happened since then. No medical request or biometric, maybe because the pics on our passports are already bio-metric pics??? No idea... Hope we will hear from them soon.
Am glad we put our 3 year old daughter in kindergarten, she has grown up so much in the last few months and learned many things.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I also need some clarifications. My field of study is Pharmacy and I'm hoping to apply for the Saskatchewan provincial nominee program. But the in demand job is paramedic. Do I stand a chance?
I also need some clarifications. My field of study is Pharmacy and I'm hoping to apply for the Saskatchewan provincial nominee program. But the in demand job is paramedic. Do I stand a chance?
There is a surplus of Pharmacists in Canada so you are unlikely to ever see pharmacists in the jobs in demand lists in any province.