+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Demand Occupation in SINP

Oct 9, 2018
I also need some clarifications. My field of study is Pharmacy and I'm hoping to apply for the Saskatchewan provincial nominee program. But the in demand job is paramedic. Do I stand a chance?

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

My SINP, Occupation-in-demand Application was submitted on 20st December 2018
Current Status shows "In Process" since 21st December- almost 18 weeks have passed (with invoice tab still appearing)
My noc is 4214. Do you have any idea about approximately when I am going to hear from them?I hv also email them but only automated mail hv received. Now they hv also increase the time duration for processing from 26 weeks to 38 weeks.Is it applicable to us also who hv applied before that change?I am little worried also bcoz now they hv removed ECE level 1 ( which is my category)from the NOC 4214.Will they still consider my application? Thanks for your early reply.

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

My SINP, Occupation-in-demand Application was submitted on 20st December 2018
Current Status shows "In Process" since 21st December- almost 18 weeks have passed (with invoice tab still appearing)
My noc is 4214. Do you have any idea about approximately when I am going to hear from them?I hv also email them but only automated mail hv received. Now they hv also increase the time duration for processing from 26 weeks to 38 weeks.Is it applicable to us also who hv applied before that change?I am little worried also bcoz now they hv removed ECE level 1 ( which is my category)from the NOC 4214.Will they still consider my application? Thanks for your early reply.
We are on same boat. Mine was submitted in December 21, 2018 and is the same display (In Process) as yours. I believe we must hear after 27 weeks (which was the last quarters tentative time) as new time frame is for recent quarter i.e. Jan. - March. Removed category has no effect on already submitted applications and those applications will be considered. When did you email them? and what is in automated reply? Sometimes, they take 5 working days for the response.

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
They replied me last night only on my email they were sharing that Sinp targeted goal was 16 weeks and they hv written that ur application is still in process which he hv checked. So may be soon we will get.
But one more thing I want to ask after getting nomination how much time they will take for further formalities?

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello House,

Please, do we have to submit Application forms ( provincial and federal) with Required documents listed on SINP website for Occupation In-Demand to complete notification to apply for PNP?

Thank you

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
They replied me last night only on my email they were sharing that Sinp targeted goal was 16 weeks and they hv written that ur application is still in process which he hv checked. So may be soon we will get.
But one more thing I want to ask after getting nomination how much time they will take for further formalities?
They will give you 6 months in order to submit your application from the date you are nominated.

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
Hmm, means we should hear from then in the month of May. Did they wrote that targeted goal is 16 weeks??? As our application is well over that time frame. It was 27 weeks when I submitted in December 2018

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,
I am planning to apply through Saskatchewan, as early childhood educators are in demand there. Just had few queries, I have already done my WES and I have got 3 years Bachelor of Art and 1 year postgraduate diploma in Early Childcare Education. As I was going through Saskatchewan immigration site, I have noticed that I need to have Level II or Level III equivalency, so I guess I have to do course by course evaluation. My query is:

- I have done Bachelors in Arts (Sociology) with Child Development as a subject for three years, will this be taken into account for evaluation?
- I have done Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childcare and Education from New Zealand Tertiary college in New Zealand ( the course mainly dealt with administration and research rather than teaching practicums) but it is Level 8 course. Will they consider this course?
- Since I have already given my documents for evaluation earlier, the report of which I have received, do I need to submit again the documents though I am aware I have to play extra.
- I have 7 years work experience in India as well as New Zealand as an Early childhood teacher, will they consider my experience

Kindly reply.

Thanks,
Mosam

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hmm, means we should hear from then in the month of May. Did they wrote that targeted goal is 16 weeks??? As our application is well over that time frame. It was 27 weeks when I submitted in December 2018
Yes they mentioned in the email that the targeted time is 16 weeks for SINP and if they asked for

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi,
I am planning to apply through Saskatchewan, as early childhood educators are in demand there. Just had few queries, I have already done my WES and I have got 3 years Bachelor of Art and 1 year postgraduate diploma in Early Childcare Education. As I was going through Saskatchewan immigration site, I have noticed that I need to have Level II or Level III equivalency, so I guess I have to do course by course evaluation. My query is:

- I have done Bachelors in Arts (Sociology) with Child Development as a subject for three years, will this be taken into account for evaluation?
- I have done Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childcare and Education from New Zealand Tertiary college in New Zealand ( the course mainly dealt with administration and research rather than teaching practicums) but it is Level 8 course. Will they consider this course?
- Since I have already given my documents for evaluation earlier, the report of which I have received, do I need to submit again the documents though I am aware I have to play extra.
- I have 7 years work experience in India as well as New Zealand as an Early childhood teacher, will they consider my experience

Kindly reply.

Thanks,
Mosam
Yes for ur clarification u hv to go for course by course from WES. Earlier their was ECE level 1 but now I think they hv removed as it is not showing online anywhere.

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
Hello House,

Please, do we have to submit Application forms ( provincial and federal) with Required documents listed on SINP website for Occupation In-Demand to complete notification to apply for PNP?

Thank you
You have to submit the required forms once you get ITA.

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Thanks you for your response. So, is it ok if an email be send to them to inquire about the approx. time after the completion of stipulated time they mentioned i.e. 27 weeks for quarter Sept. - Dec. 2018?
Yes it is perfectly fine. U can ask about it. I was going through with ur previous msg u hv shared abt ur friend who hv already received approval letter.Is his medical and police verification is completed? If yes then how much time they take for that