+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow this helped a lot. Please I need information about applying as dentist 3113. Can apply for dental hygeniest and dentalt therapist?
How can I prove I have been a dentist for almos 18 years and I am self employed?
Thanks in advance for your answer

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
I am said:
Wow this helped a lot. Please I need information about applying as dentist 3113. Can apply for dental hygeniest and dentalt therapist?
How can I prove I have been a dentist for almos 18 years and I am self employed?
Thanks in advance for your answer
hi, check out my post:

Dr.Hasib said:
Hi,

If you have experience as a self-employed person, provide copies of:

A)Submit a Statutory Declaration. This is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness(notary public). This should be verifiable and be supported by other evidence of your employment(reference from other Dentists)
The Statutory Declaration — must include the following details:
a)the full name and address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
b) the name and position of your referees (other dentists) and contact number of them
c) details of the exact period of employment
including:
• whether permanent or temporary
• whether full-time or part-time
• position(s) held -
• duties undertaken(must match with the duties mentioned in NOC website), and the salary earned

B) Reference certificates from other Dentists (atleast 2 )
C)business/company registration documents
D)proof of business conducted with clients (invoices, bills, client references)
E)income tax returns, and/or
F)proof of your licence to practice

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

nepdev

Jul 27, 2011
How much time does it take to final decision

Dear Friends

It been already seven months that I submitted my completed application to visa Office . I only received letter from Visa Office on 20 April 2011 and I have not received any information then after.
Can anyone suggest me that how much time does it take to process my application and make a final decision.

NEPDEV

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

I'm confused a bit!

I have some documents in Arabic, I got them translated in English by a Legal Sworn Translator. He stamped the copies.

Is this enough? is this means notarized?

Please advice.

Thank,
Walid

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
walidcanada said:
Dear Experts,

I'm confused a bit!

I have some documents in Arabic, I got them translated in a legal sworn translator. He stamped the copies.

Please advice.

Thank,
Walid
it's enough

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much Dr. Hasib. I am trying to get all these documents but I have another question and hopefully you will be able to help me. I got the letters from other dentists but in them they just put the yearly salary ever since 2000 and the work i have done since then. Is this okay eventhough I started working with some of them since 1993?
And another doubt I have is that i have contracts with some insurance companies but in my country is not legal to just show them to anyone right. So I thought of printing just the first part of the contract and the last page where it mentions the date they were signed thus I was able to start working with the company.
Also, in my country when we do the income tax returns we do it as a whole. It doesn´t mention specifically how much each doctor payed; i have the individual receipts i gave them because the accountant was able to sum the whole thing separate for each one. Do you think if i show the legal document stating the total income returns ever since 2000 will do (per year). You can not imagine how hard it is to get these especific things in my country. I am trying to do my best and with god´s help and this wonderful forum i will finally be able to send all the documents. Awaiting for your response please.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many client references would you recommend we send Qorax??? And do this letters need to be accompany by a copy of the receipt given to the client? Cause we usually keep copies eventhough they might throw it. What do you recommend?
<Thank you in advance for your prompt response

Jbong

Nov 12, 2010
Hello there,

I appreciate if any expert out there could advise on the following matters, in regards to Federal Skilled Worker:

1. Am I right about that we do not need to fulfill any specific requirement from our country visa office?We just have to download the FSW application and do what is needed from there, as per required by the CIO, Sidney,Canada. Am I right?

2. Regarding the submission of documents, the check list state that we submit either originals or copies. Does copy mean a certified true copy/notorised or just a plain photocopy only? So far, I do not see any instructions that says I need to notorised/certified true copy all documents, unless original is required.I really need to get this right as it would help me to save more than $100 to do the notorised of all my documents.

3. I am so confuse about this too. I have a non-english document (original) which I had a translation done and a letter of affidavit from the translator. How do you go about in sending these documents to them? Is is correct to send a certified true copy of the original document and certified true copy of translated and certified true copy of affidavit? The only instruction that I found it that ""If your documents are not in English or French, send a notorised (certified) translation with a copy of the original version". Does the instruction mean just send one certified true copy/notorised of translated document and photocopy of the original document. Am I right??? How about the affidavit?

4. According to the instruction booklet, applicants must select and write the name of the visa office which serves
-your country of nationality OR
-the country in which you are residing, providing that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year.

Is visitor visa is considered as a legal admission? I have been into Canada for more than 1 year through my visitor visa. Since I am apply for FSW, can I put my Vancouver, BC as "Immigration Office Requested for processing this application"? For sure I shouldn't put CIO, Sidney!

Only answer these questions if you are very sure as I don't want to make any mistake in submission of my documents.

Thank you very much for your assistance. May you have a good day!

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear

My application was recieved on 14th of June 2011 under NOC 3112 and cap was reached on 15th update. Its been almost 2 months now and we havent recienved any reply from Visa office nor have got my documents back. I have checked with my local back through which i made the bank draft and its still not cashed yet.

Please suggest what to do?

Regards

Zeeshan

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
Hello seniors,

I am in the process of applying for PCC in US. My wife is coapplicant for canada immigration under FSW, who is staying in US with me. But she dont have SSN
My understanding is that I need to submit 2 sets of each of these (1.application form 2. BD-258 FP form 3. $18 MO) and can send it in pack to FBI.

What should I fill in SSN field in application form for my wife as she dont has SSN? Can I include ITIN (individual tax id), Driving license and PP copies as evidence as she dont have SSN? Will this (not having SSN) cause any longer delay in sending PCC to us?

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
walidcanada said:
Dear Experts,

I'm confused a bit!

I have some documents in Arabic, I got them translated in English by a Legal Sworn Translator. He stamped the copies.

Please advice.

Thank,
Walid
I am not sure about your country. But in India, we have to attach following documents:
- English Translation document with Notary stamp as true translation of original document
- Affidavit by person who did the translation (stamped by Notary). This person can not be family member.
- Notarized copy of Original Document (verified to be true copy of Original doc).

vernani

May 25, 2011
Lisbon, Portugal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Hi all,

Affidavit by person who did the translation (stamped by Notary)
In my country, the Public Notary only stamps documents in the original language (not English), therefore the affidavit must be in the original language... Is this happening also with any of you?

Thanks

faatimaa

Aug 7, 2011
HII, im fatima,

and my husband is applying as a dentist for canada immigration.

i wanted to know for submittion of documents, do we need to verify his BDS degree from karachi university? and what about
intermediate and matric certificates?

should we just provide photocopies of these documents?

and nikkah nama is it acceptable as a proof of marriage?

and we are thinking of submitting application for canda by our self is ti wise thing to do? or should we consult any consultant

many thankss