+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

amaan.js

Jun 18, 2011
Hi

I need information about Police Clearance Certificate for Canadian Immigration. As I am currently in India, so I can understand that I need PCC from India. Also I recently spend 1 year in Canada as a visitor visa. So do I need PCC from Canada as well?

An early reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Amaan

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
For a moment, you just need to get it from INDIA, and not from Canada. Once your application goes into processing and if Visa Officer would like to check you criminal record of Canada, he/she may ask you to get it later. Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

-Shadab

amaan.js said:
Hi

I need information about Police Clearance Certificate for Canadian Immigration. As I am currently in India, so I can understand that I need PCC from India. Also I recently spend 1 year in Canada as a visitor visa. So do I need PCC from Canada as well?

An early reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Amaan

jaydee

Jun 12, 2011
i have a query and will be very thankful if senior members of the forum answers it. i have a BSC and MSc. is it absolutely necessary to send transcripts in sealed envelopes or certified copies of degree and mark-sheets will suffice. I really need an answer to this. The instructions are not very clear on this. It will take a month to get transcripts for me and my spouse. Has anybody seen a rejection because he/she does not submit transcripts with original application. Please guide.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
jaydee said:
i have a query and will be very thankful if senior members of the forum answers it. i have a BSC and MSc. is it absolutely necessary to send transcripts in sealed envelopes or certified copies of degree and mark-sheets will suffice. I really need an answer to this. The instructions are not very clear on this. It will take a month to get transcripts for me and my spouse. Has anybody seen a rejection because he/she does not submit transcripts with original application. Please guide.
I believe certified copies in a sealed envelope will suffice. I made the same mistake of sending the originals.

m.faisal

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Hello....

I have applied from Sweden under FSW1 3112 (General Practitioner) but the category was filled within 1 week of the submission of application. Is there any means to confirm that my application was among the completed applications that were included in the category. If accepted then in how much time would i get response from them.

Thanks.

Waiting for ur reply.

m.faisal.

jainanshal

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
18-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-09-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
19-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
jaydee said:
As per the instructions, you need to send transcripts in 'University sealed' envelopes, not sealed by yourself. Read the New Delhi specific Instructions document where its clearly mentioned under Appendix A Checklist - Point 6.

What will happen if you don't follow it?
Not sure at all!

m.faisal

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Re: visa office mistake

Hello....

I have applied from Sweden under FSW1 3112 (General Practitioner) but the category was filled within 1 week of the submission of application. Is there any means to confirm that my application was among the completed applications that were included in the category. If accepted then in how much time would i get response from them.

Thanks.

Waiting for ur reply.

m.faisal.

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
reference letter

I plan to apply under skilled worker once the new list is out. However my employers are refusing to give me reference letter with job duties. Can any one let me know what are my alternates

amitsa99

Jun 23, 2011
I have notorised all the xerox copies

1. I have notorized all the copies of my documents including my passport bio date page is it ok ?

2.Do all notorized copies require their respective document name & date of certification on them?

3. I have done my PG Dip from UK university in Indian campus .I have only one copy of my transcript.I am sending only notorized copy of it is it ok?

Kindly reply me soon.

Regards,

AMIT ANANDJIWALA

amitsa99

Jun 23, 2011
Re: I have notorised all the xerox copies

amitsa99 said:
1. I have notorized all the copies of my documents including my passport bio date page is it ok ?

2.Do all notorized copies require their respective document name & date of certification on them?

3. I have done my PG Dip from UK university in Indian campus .I have only one copy of my transcript.I am sending only notorized copy of it is it ok?

Kindly reply me soon.

Regards,

AMIT ANANDJIWALA

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Re: visa office mistake

m.faisal said:
Hello....

Thanks.

Waiting for ur reply.

m.faisal.
Yes.....if your Bank draft has been encashed then your application made within the cap....check with your bank after 2 weeks from the date of application received by CIO.
If accepted you may get the response from CIO after 1 month

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
or, if you use credit card, see whether the fee is being deducted from your credit limit.

hassan815

Jun 24, 2011
New applicant for Canada Immigration from london UK 20111

Hi guys

Am on a work visa is UK and working with an IT company.I want to apply for canadian immigration...can anyone help from where to start on...

Regards
Hassan

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
yes ur application will be rejected if the transcripts in sealed envelopes r not submitted.
don't do the mistake knowing the consequences, u will be losing time and money and will have a stressful period, just my suggestion of few words,
jaydee said:

m.faisal

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents