+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
hi seniors,

I hav one prob.
My passport is before marriage n i havnt updated spouse status. Yesterday i went for PCC n they said they wil issue PCC as a single not married n it wil create porb for spouse while issusing visa as i am prime applicant. They told me to re-issue passport.
My question is can i send my single status PCC or shud i re-issue passport n then apply for PCC?
Which option is better coz if i get passport wid normal process im getting appointment in end of july n after tht it will take 40 days.
To apply under tatkal verification from higher authority is required which is not possible 4 me.
Plz suggest some way.

Regards,
kg

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
dear Seniors Kindly Advice,

i am new in Forum but regular reader , actually i am planing to Apply as FSW in 1122 category which should be renew in july 1st according to the website i am MBA just would like to know about the

1 . list of documents we need to send Mentioned in one list [/font]

2 . which documents needs to send original and which need notarized pls ,

3 . transcripts from which grade needs to sealed in envelope means only MBA or previous as well ,

i am applying from Pakistan

many thanks
[/quote]

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
dear Seniors Kindly Advice,

i am new in Forum but regular reader , actually i am planing to Apply as FSW in 1122 category which should be renew in july 1st according to the website i am MBA just would like to know about the

1 . list of documents we need to send Mentioned in one list [/font]

2 . which documents needs to send original and which need notarized pls ,

3 . transcripts from which grade needs to sealed in envelope means only MBA or previous as well ,

i am applying from Pakistan

many thanks
[/quote]

jainanshal

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
18-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-09-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
19-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
kg_bang said:
hi seniors,

I hav one prob.
My passport is before marriage n i havnt updated spouse status. Yesterday i went for PCC n they said they wil issue PCC as a single not married n it wil create porb for spouse while issusing visa as i am prime applicant. They told me to re-issue passport.
My question is can i send my single status PCC or shud i re-issue passport n then apply for PCC?
Which option is better coz if i get passport wid normal process im getting appointment in end of july n after tht it will take 40 days.
To apply under tatkal verification from higher authority is required which is not possible 4 me.
Plz suggest some way.

Regards,
kg

Is it really required (or is a part of format) for PCC to mention marital status??
Also, the PCC can be submitted later so right now just send the application and then get the Passport updated with marital status.
I am planning to do the same. Even though i am married, my passport still says "Unmarried", I am sending the application with passport in its current status only and will it get it updated later sometime (if required). We all know getting Passport updated here in India is a big pain and will definitely take long.

jainanshal

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
18-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-09-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
19-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
I am really getting worried about compulsion of submitting the Birth Certificate.

My wife (who is also the main applicant) does not have a birth certificate, so we are submitting 3 other documents in order to certify the date of birth, they are-

- Certificate of Age Nationality Domicile (an official document issued by the 'Office of the Tahasildar & Executive Magistrate' of the district where she was born)
- Class 10th certificate (mentions DOB, it is an acceptable document for DOB proof here in India)
- College leaving certificate (it also clearly mentions the DOB)

Is this enough, or will it create problem?? Please suggest urgently..

Jun 12, 2011
Hi
I am a newbie . I am an indian doctor,residing in saudi arabia. NOC3112. Pease guide me how to get started. Ryt nw i m preparing for IELTS. I want to apply through CHC New Delhi.
Thanks folks

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
hi everyone!

I need your help regarding one of my frnd's case he applied for Permanent residency of Canada on skilled worker program he is fall under one of NOC i.e Dentist however he got a reply from CIO office that your duties are not matching as mentioned in NOC therefore we withdraw your application and shortly we will send you your fee n docs back to you.

Now he has an option to appeal against CIO, Sydney decision ? he is by profession Dentist and doing his personal practice in Pakistan from last 8 years however due to lack of enough space in form he only wrote his duties more genric to cover the NOC and he didnt send his resume with his application. Now tell me that he has any option to defend their decision which is totally wrong!

appreciate your comments and feedback !

thanks

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jainanshal said:
I am really getting worried about compulsion of submitting the Birth Certificate.

My wife (who is also the main applicant) does not have a birth certificate, so we are submitting 3 other documents in order to certify the date of birth, they are-

- Certificate of Age Nationality Domicile (an official document issued by the 'Office of the Tahasildar & Executive Magistrate' of the district where she was born)
- Class 10th certificate (mentions DOB, it is an acceptable document for DOB proof here in India)

Earlier when the new rules came out for MI-2 (post 26 June 2010) applicants, CIO Sydney was rejecting applications especially from India where a formal Birth Certificate was not present. However as New Delhi Visa office was accepting 10th & 12th school certificates stating DOB, soon CIO Sydney was informed of the same & they started to accept applications from India with 10th & 12th DOB Certificates from somewhere after Oct. 2010.
So you seem to be OK by sending all that you have mentioned above... :)

jainanshal

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
18-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-09-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
19-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
yukon said:
Earlier when the new rules came out for MI-2 (post 26 June 2010) applicants, CIO Sydney was rejecting applications especially from India where a formal Birth Certificate was not present. However as New Delhi Visa office was accepting 10th & 12th school certificates stating DOB, soon CIO Sydney was informed of the same & they started to accept applications from India with 10th & 12th DOB Certificates from somewhere after Oct. 2010.
So you seem to be OK by sending all that you have mentioned above... :)
Are you sure??
I will be so relieved if that's true!! :D

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Re: Final Check list for CIO

Is it required to sumbilt the reference letters from all the employers or for the job code I am applying under. I have joing and relieving letter from all the employers. Will it suffice or do I need to get a seperate reference letter from all the employers.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Final Check list for CIO

flower098 said:
Is it required to sumbilt the reference letters from all the employers or for the job code I am applying under. I have joing and relieving letter from all the employers. Will it suffice or do I need to get a seperate reference letter from all the employers.
Reference Letters are required from all employers irrespective of the NOC's you are applying under. You only need 1 year of exp. in the 29 NOC to qualify, rest can be in any other NOC's. To ensure that you get points for at least 4 years of exp. reference letters from all employers is preferable. However if you are unable to attain it from 1 or 2 it will still be OK, but ensure that you submit for at least 4 years to gain the max. points under work experience.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
jainanshal said:

you can submit Certificate of Age Nationality Domicile and College leaving certificate for same.

P

prabhjotgill

hi there ...
i think u shd not be worrying about that ... if u have a marriage certificate .....
just show police office this marriage cert .... i shd not be a problem ,,,

P

prabhjotgill

kg_bang said:
hi seniors,

I hav one prob.
Plz suggest some way.

Regards,

hi there ...
i think u shd not be worrying about that ... if u have a marriage certificate .....
just show police office this marriage cert .... i shd not be a problem ,,,

kg