+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you may write an explainatory letter to CIO the reason for not giving current employer contract
You have your employment letter / id card + form 16 as your salary details, attach the notorised copy

Generally the transcript is issued by university not by college. The university should have no issue. Check the process with the registrar of examination. They know it better.

If you have no option for transcript then please get the markcard copy notorised and send them as last option, also explain this in a letter that your university do not issue the transcripts

Their is no evidence if you send the original markscard and your application is approved or rejected they would return your original marksheet

Raj chandigarh said:
my govt organisation is not forwarding ???? my application to my college for transcript as they are stating that as per rule no transcript can be issued for immigration purposes....i cannot ask college principal for any assisstance as they are also governed under the same rule as my college is a part of our medical institution...i have an original transcript...but is the old one bit torn....what should i doooo??

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
I am in Australia...no one in India to get transcript from Bombay Uni. I called the uni they were sooooooo rude.

I am going to send an copy of old transcript with letter explaining why...

wadood4net

Aug 27, 2010
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Current NOVA Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Dear All,
I am new to CanadaVisa forum.

I have couriered my Application on 27-05-2010 which was recieved by CIC on 01-06-2010. cic.gc.ca is currently showing "For applications sent before June 26, 2010, the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, is currently working on applications received up to June 25, 2010".

Its mean that my application has been worked out but I have not received any reply (AOR) yet.

Can any body tell me that should I receive the AOR during the period CIC was working on my application OR I can recieve it know/later?

Thanks and Regards
Ata

nig

Aug 8, 2010
Do we have to send all these doc. to visa office again meaning apply again for transcript and pcc.

M

moody11432

Dear ALl,

I want to submit a notarized copy of my documents to London Visa Office. I live in UAE, so how to make a notarized copy? Can I ask Canadian Embassy to notarize the copy?

Also regarding Accredited Translation of Docuemnts. Hpow to find accredited translation office for canadian embassy?

Please advise.

Aug 27, 2010
Applicants from Pakistan

Hello, I would like to revision in the checklist after 26th June 2010 about applicants from Pakistan. Is it about people applying from Pakistan or all Pakistani nationals? Moreover, do they really require an original BC of the PA or certified legal translation and a copy of the BC is enough?

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check with the people here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-applicant-2010-t43317.0.html

wadood4net said:
Dear All,
I am new to CanadaVisa forum.

I have couriered my Application on 27-05-2010 which was recieved by CIC on 01-06-2010. cic.gc.ca is currently showing "For applications sent before June 26, 2010, the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, is currently working on applications received up to June 25, 2010".

Its mean that my application has been worked out but I have not received any reply (AOR) yet.

Can any body tell me that should I receive the AOR during the period CIC was working on my application OR I can recieve it know/later?

Thanks and Regards
Ata

parvez

Aug 28, 2010
Blaze said:
Hi ,

I have submitted my application without pcc and proof of fund My application has reached Central intake office on 19th August 2010. recently from forum I come to know that without these documents my application will be returned, if my application is returned then till I re-submit it again the 1000 quota will be finished. I am worried please guide me, shall I submit these remaining documents immediately by courier within 2 to 3 days, will they identify my documents by applicant passport number, really I am worried too much please help me waiting for your kind response. thanks in advance

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PCC may not be required by CIO - Need not worry. As per 4 Aug 2010 rule this is in debate and no onein this forum has clear answer. As per new rule this would be required by VO and would be asked later on.

POF is a must. Since they have not opened the application till last friday, you may send the courier with the following

1. Your name
2. Date of birth
3. Passport number, NOC applied for
4. Old application receive date + Courier name

do it fast, if they open your application in next week or so and do not find POF document, sure it is going to be returned

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
Hello fellow aspirants. I am about to send my initial application to CIO, however I still have some uncertainties about my proof of funds. I have a time deposit which will mature on August 31 and Sept 6. If I will send my application tomorrow, the CIO will get my application after the date of my time deposit maturities, will it affect my application? The bank where I maintain my account, automatically renew the said deposits. I am just wondering if CIO would consider it valid or not... I need your reactions on this matter.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I should be OK to use old copy along with a explaination of auto renewal. IF CIO has doubt they would call bank and check your balance on the day of call

nursemich said:
Hello fellow aspirants. I am about to send my initial application to CIO, however I still have some uncertainties about my proof of funds. I have a time deposit which will mature on August 31 and Sept 6. If I will send my application tomorrow, the CIO will get my application after the date of my time deposit maturities, will it affect my application? The bank where I maintain my account, automatically renew the said deposits. I am just wondering if CIO would consider it valid or not... I need your reactions on this matter.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors dont ignore my message as i urgently need ur replies as it will really help someone.
is visa officer select pnp nominees on basis of six factors which is used for selecting federal skilled workers like age, education,ielts, experience etc...
if some one is sinp nomiee and he has approval from sinp ..is his 5 overall ielts band can work well if visa officer asked about to submit his ielts......bcz at least moderate level of ielts is requirement for all federal workers....but is it same for pnp nominees
plz comment on this whatever i asked bcz this question is asked by that person who really cant use internet very well and not member of this forum thats why he is asking from me...and plz all u here help me
just i need answer that is visa officer has 6 factors criteria (age, education,ielts,experience etc...) same for federal and provincial workers...
plz tell me and 5 band ielts ok for them bcz i am asking for that guy who has sinp nomination without ielts and now he is worried that is 5 band ok
plz help me
plz dont ignore my query
a lot of regards

deex

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
with appli
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with appli
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2012
My contract mentions demonstrator NON PG in community medicine but my LOR has everything needed for cat 3112.
will it be ok if job title doesnt match?

am goin to be late collecting documents.........hope it wont be too late

any views?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Hi

Important Info
===============

The visa office checklists have been updated today. Check the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

They have specifically written that PCC doesnt need to be sent in the initial application to CIO

Thanks
avi_15

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also no add on documents can be send now. Everything required has to be in one go.

In last few last post it was mentioned the leftover documents could be sent to CIO with applicant name, DOB, passport number. Now VO instruction clarifies that we can not send them.

avi_15 said:
Hi

Important Info
===============

The visa office checklists have been updated today. Check the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

They have specifically written that PCC doesnt need to be sent in the initial application to CIO

Thanks
avi_15