+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important ## Important ## Important for PNP applicants

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
naeembadil said:
hi guys

when i sent my improved result to LVO then i have received auto generated mail of acknowledgement. as under

----- Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à LDN (IMMIGRATION) -----
----------------
Your enquiry has been received by the London visa office. We respond to all enquiries within 28 days. Enquiries marked as urgent by the sender and deemed urgent after review will receive a response within 24 to 48 hours. Film/Media crews travelling on short notice will receive a response within 5 days. If you have submitted new information, we will update your file without replying to confirm.
-----------------

even then there might be need to send a copy of my improved IELTS to LVO.

and the mail i have sent to LVO is as under on June 21, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you in reference to your letter regarding English language skills on dated 18th May 2016 under reference number UCI: xxxxxxx & Application No.: EPxxxxxxxx to my application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class.
I am sending you my current General IELTS (copy attached) details with overall Band score: 6 for further processing of my application.
There is always need to improve our skills. So I will try my level best to improve my English language skills for my better future.
So kindly consider my reply. I shall be very thankful to you for your kindness

Please send me acknowledgement.

Thanks.
Yours faithfully,

Badil

cc. province of Manitoba

now 20 days has passed and 8 days has left know lets see the next reply of LVO. plz also evaluate my imroved ielts score according to my NOC 6221. overall 6 band (R:5 L:5.5 W:6 S:6.5)
Hi Nadeem, I am sad for you...........Good luck..

Can you pls tell me what happene next when you submitted new IELTS score? what is the current status of your pofile

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
albis said:
Experts,

My IELTS score is R/W/L-5.5 and S-6.0 - overall 5.5
Last April, I have applied to CIC as Paper PNP (SINP) and file was transferred to NVDO.

Do you think is it a concern for NOC 2281?

Please advise.
Hi, Did you get any problem with this score please tell us?? Mine is also same score....

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys no other visa offices rejecting applications due to low IELTS score except London Visa Office. Don't worry be happy. There are lots of cases under ielts band 5.5 from ndvo they got ppr.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I'm sorry to hear that VOs are making it difficult for applicants to get the approval due to IELTS scores.
I kinda understand where they are coming from though, we're heading to a predominantly English speaking country so that's the bare minimum if you want a good life there - sticking to your native language for the entirety of your stay is counter-productive for me.

I'm even considering taking French classes to stay on top of the game

jonnyquest

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
13th May 2016
Nomination.....
13th Aug 2016
Hi Guys,

I have been going through all ur posts.

Firstly, I really am sorry for you brother. I have been reading abt the low scores and What I have gathered is this, if u score 6 and above in any 3 modules and only in 1 module u have scored less then 6 and keep ur overall score around clb 6 (IELTS-6.5/7), then it will not be an issue with Vo.
Nadeem pls let know what was the outcome from LVO with your new score.

Regards
JQ

Abm0o7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Can any one tell what is PFL gor ielts and what was the lowest score they have accepted and is it from one VO or u have come across any other VO?