+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important ## Important ## Important for PNP applicants

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
THE MAPLE IMMIGRATION said:
I am manager consultant did MBA and LLM and i perfectly understand the persons knowledge..... I believe on written rules and policies not the "general reply for any confusion" without knowing anything about the subject. Brother increasing stars doesn't highlights you are knowledgeable.

I am sorry arsal this is not specifically to you man this is for everyone who have lack of knowledge and information and standing front for helping/guiding the innocent peoples at this lovely juncture of (canadavisa forum). I am rude because i have done my keen extremely keen study on Canada, Australia & New Zealand Immigration system and recently got my SINP nomination with flying colours. unfortunately got low scores in ielts that's why asked the query to evaluate the guidance.
We are all qualified here that's why we are interested in skill immigration. I had 8 band in IELTS back in 2013 and am conversant with immigrations rules of Canada and UK. I did a detailed study I am already a British citizen through highly skilled immigration (HSMP) and I also got Canadian PR last year. I am here only for my sibling SINP application and also to support others.

See below a similar case of low IELTS as per NOC level and fairness letter from LVO
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t347096.0.html;msg4629614#msg4629614

Reactions: Ezz_Canadian

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
naeembadil said:
Hi ashuindian

What is an exploratory visit exactly and at what stage we can do this visit.

Badil
What are you saying, I don't understand, what about this? Who told you about this? I think, This visit necessary for Morden Immigration Manitoba.

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
For OID IS IT NECESSARY TO GET IELTS 6 BAND.
IF SOME ON IS NOMINATED AND HIS SCORE IS OVERALL-5.5(R-4.5,L-5.5,W-5.5,S-5.5), SO WAHT ABOUT HIM.
PROBABLY HIS VISA OFFICE WILL BE SINGAPORE.
WHAT WILL BE SUGGESTION FOR HIM@

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
arsal385 said:
We are all qualified here that's why we are interested in skill immigration. I had 8 band in IELTS back in 2013 and am conversant with immigrations rules of Canada and UK. I did a detailed study I am already a British citizen through highly skilled immigration (HSMP) and I also got Canadian PR last year. I am here only for my sibling SINP application and also to support others.

See below a similar case of low IELTS as per NOC level and fairness letter from LVO
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t347096.0.html;msg4629614#msg4629614
Arsal, are u in Canada? You were saying in this thread before, u got nominated in May 16, u have sent the PR application last month to CIC, and you got 5 overall bands in IELTS. What is this?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
ashuindian said:
Arsal, are u in Canada? You were saying in this thread before, u got nominated in May 16, u have sent the PR application last month to CIC, and you got 5 overall bands in IELTS. What is this?
Read my message above, I am here on behalf of my sibling PR application who got 5.5 in IELTS. I got my PR visa through AINP in Sept last year and landed in May this year in Calgary and also went to Saskatoon to see my immediate family members.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
ASAD1ASAD said:
For OID IS IT NECESSARY TO GET IELTS 6 BAND.
IF SOME ON IS NOMINATED AND HIS SCORE IS OVERALL-5.5(R-4.5,L-5.5,W-5.5,S-5.5), SO WAHT ABOUT HIM.
PROBABLY HIS VISA OFFICE WILL BE SINGAPORE.
WHAT WILL BE SUGGESTION FOR HIM@
No, 6 band is not necessary but highly recommended. IELTS for paper based applications like OID is dependant on NOC skill level.

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
HIS NOC IS 4163

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
ashuindian said:
What are you saying, I don't understand, what about this? Who told you about this? I think, This visit necessary for Morden Immigration Manitoba.
here is some explanation regarding exploratory visit:
Just in case: General Exploratory visits – 2016 intake is NOW OPEN

General Exploratory Visits

The MPNP accepts – only during set periods – requests to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba. Watch this page for news of 2016 intake dates.

What is an MPNP exploratory visit? An exploratory visit is a pre-arranged trip that potential MPNP applicants may make to the Province of Manitoba, Canada to research communities and employment opportunities to help them make an informed decision on whether they have the intention and ability to find employment and settle with their family in Manitoba as permanent residents.

The MPNP conducts exploratory visits as resources allow in order to provide opportunity for qualified skilled workers/professionals, otherwise ineligible for our program, to establish the Connection to Manitoba that is required of all provincial nominee program applicants.

Exploratory visits must be approved by and then arranged through the MPNP only by invitation.

Requests for exploratory visits which indicate that the applicant has booked a trip to Manitoba, has already arrived in Manitoba, or will be in Manitoba for a specific duration of time during the year will not be given priority when MPNP selects applicants to consider for exploratory visits and the subsequent interview by an MPNP officer.

Eligibility criteria to participate in visits are subject to change but generally include that you:

are between the ages of 21 to 45
can demonstrate the employability and adaptability required of all MPNP applicants
have completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, degree or certificate
have worked at least two years full-time in the past five years and can demonstrate your ability to find a job in Manitoba in that occupation (including plans to achieve licence/certification in the case of regulated occupations)
have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in the Canadian province of Manitoba as a permanent resident demonstrated, in part, with a Settlement Plan
provide to the MPNP, at the time you submit your request, official results of an approved language test taken within the past two years showing you achieved scores equivalent to at least CLB 6 in each test category and overall.
Exploratory visit itinerary:

The MPNP provides instructions on what to do during an exploratory visit and what documents to bring with you (ex: education certificates and employer letters of reference). Activities to undertake during an exploratory visit include: meeting with prospective employers; consulting with occupational regulatory bodies, and exploring housing, school and lifestyle opportunities in your chosen Manitoba community.

Note: Neither an accepted request, nor an actual visit and interview, nor an Invitation to Apply to the MPNP suggest guarantee of approval of your eventual MPNP application.

Submitting a request for an Exploratory visit:

Submit an email to: MPNPexploratoryvisit@gov.mb.ca. The email MUST include: your resume (in English or French) and an IELTS/TEF test result with a minimum of the equivalent to CLB 6.

If chosen, we will contact you with further information. We will retain profiles for a 1 year period, in which time, we may contact you with further information. If you do not receive an email from MPNP within that year, continue to monitor our website for a recruitment mission or the next available Exploratory visit intake period.

Note: We cannot accept requests for Exploratory visits from immigration representatives or other individuals on behalf of potential candidates. A request must come directly from a prospective applicant.

IMPORTANT: When corresponding through email with MPNP, please ALWAYS use your name as it is spelled on your passport.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
ASAD1ASAD said:
HIS NOC IS 4163
see below, marketing professionals, NOC 4163 usually require high level of competency in English in canada. I don't know about the policy of Singapore VO.

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/es_search-eng.do?titleKeyword=marketing+analyst&source=2&modify=Go%21&noc=4163

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Some links in relation to visa officer procedural fairness letter for issues like low IELT etc and how to response visa officer...... these links are worth reading.....

http://www.coxandpalmerlaw.com/en/home/publications/recentcaselawonprovincialnomineeprograms.aspx

http://meurrensonimmigration.com/tag/procedural-fairness/

http://www.immigration.ca/en/ob2013/147-home/operational-bulletins/2013/879-determining-ability-provincial-economically-establish-canada.html

http://meurrensonimmigration.com/responding-to-procedural-fairness-letters/

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
I did not find about IELTS Score. But it is overall Bnad 6 can it possible to satisfy@ please advise

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
naeembadil said:
here is some explanation regarding exploratory visit:
Just in case: General Exploratory visits – 2016 intake is NOW OPEN

General Exploratory Visits

The MPNP accepts – only during set periods – requests to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba. Watch this page for news of 2016 intake dates.

What is an MPNP exploratory visit? An exploratory visit is a pre-arranged trip that potential MPNP applicants may make to the Prov ince of Manitoba, Canada to research communities and employment opportunities to help them make an informed decision on whether they have the intention and ability to find employment and settle with their family in Manitoba as permanent residents.

The MPNP conducts exploratory visits as resources allow in order to provide opportunity for qualified skilled workers/professionals, otherwise ineligible for our program, to establish the Connection to Manitoba that is required of all provincial nominee program applicants.

Exploratory visits must be approved by and then arranged through the MPNP only by invitation.

Requests for exploratory visits which indicate that the applicant has booked a trip to Manitoba, has already arrived in Manitoba, or will be in Manitoba for a specific duration of time during the year will not be given priority when MPNP selects applicants to consider for exploratory visits and the subsequent interview by an MPNP officer.

Eligibility criteria to participate in visits are subject to change but generally include that you:

are between the ages of 21 to 45
can demonstrate the employability and adaptability required of all MPNP applicants
have completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, degree or certificate
have worked at least two years full-time in the past five years and can demonstrate your ability to find a job in Manitoba in that occupation (including plans to achieve licence/certification in the case of regulated occupations)
have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in the Canadian province of Manitoba as a permanent resident demonstrated, in part, with a Settlement Plan
provide to the MPNP, at the time you submit your request, official results of an approved language test taken within the past two years showing you achieved scores equivalent to at least CLB 6 in each test category and overall.
Exploratory visit itinerary:

The MPNP provides instructions on what to do during an exploratory visit and what documents to bring with you (ex: education certificates and employer letters of reference). Activities to undertake during an exploratory visit include: meeting with prospective employers; consulting with occupational regulatory bodies, and exploring housing, school and lifestyle opportunities in your chosen Manitoba community.
If an Exploratory visit:

Submit an email to: MPNPexploratoryvisit@gov.mb.ca. The email MUST include: your resume (in English or French) and an IELTS/TEF test result with a minimum of the equivalent to CLB 6.

If chosen, we will contact you with further information. We will retain profiles for a 1 year period, in which time, we may contact you with further information. If you do not receive an email from MPNP within that year, continue to monitor our website for a recruitment mission or the next available Exploratory visit intake period.

Note: We cannot accept requests for Exploratory visits from immigration representatives or other individuals on behalf of potential candidates. A request must come directly from a prospective applicant.

IMPORTANT: When corresponding through email with MPNP, please ALWAYS use your name as it is spelled on your passport.
I think this is for Morden Immigration Manitoba. First u check the intended occupation list, they have only 3-4 occupation.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
That is a pretty low score for an IELTS result. But I believe you can apply for an appeal - granted the applicant submits a better scoring result.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
LokiJr01 said:
That is a pretty low score for an IELTS result. But I believe you can apply for an appeal - granted the applicant submits a better scoring result.
We from non English speaking countries. English exams are like Everest climbing for us. This type of score is very good for us, so we are gyoing for OID NOT EE.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I was referring to the threadstarter's IELTS results....and IELTS score of 4 and 5 is pretty low. I understand the background but you're migrating to an English speaking country and struggling on language proficiency will make life in Canada difficult. It's absolutely necessary to be better at that...it's gonna be difficult but you need to do this to survive.

We need to think long term. Yes, you can get away with the low IELTS score using a different visa option outside of Express Entry, but after that, you will still need to be good at the language to get a good paying job :)