+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

vishnu730

Nov 29, 2018
What is it?
His university had refused to send
Haha! Whats that? Because I am sure no Indian universities willing to send by themselves. I wonder how WES recognises that if envelop is sent by you or university. Would love to hear your juggad.
he collected the envelope from the university and called DHL right there to pick a package. DHL guy put university's address as sender's address. This package has already been received by WES last week(3 days later)

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
His university had refused to send

he collected the envelope from the university and called DHL right there to pick a package. DHL guy put university's address as sender's address. This package has already been received by WES last week(3 days later)
I guess WES verfies whether sent by institution/university or not! Otherwise everybody can just write the university name as sender's address!

smratis

Aug 30, 2017
Hi All, I got my distance learning MBA from IMT Ghaziabad assessed by IQAS, and they did not consider it. So it is better not to waste your time thinking that they might consider it.

Here are their comments:

'Masters in Business Administration from IMT Ghaziabad does not meet IQAS recognition criteria, as the institution did not have AICTE approval for this program when study commenced in 2004'

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi All, I got my distance learning MBA from IMT Ghaziabad assessed by IQAS, and they did not consider it. So it is better not to waste your time thinking that they might consider it.

Here are their comments:

'Masters in Business Administration from IMT Ghaziabad does not meet IQAS recognition criteria, as the institution did not have AICTE approval for this program when study commenced in 2004'
what was your pass out year . It is known that no board evaluates when it was vidyasagar university

Reactions: Reddiered07

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Guys, imt cdl is now approved by AICTE... hence there is a chance for WES evaluating its degree...

Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)

AICTE has recognized IMT CDL to offer post-graduate management programs on 24th May 2018 for the academic year 2018-2019 Corrigendum, through open and distance learning mode.

Names of the programs approved by AICTE:

• Two Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management
  • Fifteen Months Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
  • One Year Post-Graduate Certificate in Management
https://www.imtcdl.ac.in/our-story/aicte-approval/

Earlier it was just UGC

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Guys, imt cdl is now approved by AICTE... hence there is a chance for WES evaluating its degree...

Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)

AICTE has recognized IMT CDL to offer post-graduate management programs on 24th May 2018 for the academic year 2018-2019 Corrigendum, through open and distance learning mode.

Names of the programs approved by AICTE:

• Two Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management
  • Fifteen Months Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
  • One Year Post-Graduate Certificate in Management
https://www.imtcdl.ac.in/our-story/aicte-approval/

Earlier it was just UGC
Yeah, So if you did during 2018-19 year then there are higher chances for WES to evaluate, keep us posted!

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Yeah, So if you did during 2018-19 year then there are higher chances for WES to evaluate, keep us posted!
no i dont know about the year.. but i saw this in their site.. so 2018 passouts and 2019 pass outs may have.. i dont have an idea about previosu years

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Someone I know has received positive ECA for IMT CDL. I am also going to get my my ECA done from WES. once you create you account with WES and look for universities, you will see IMT CDL in there. best of luck with your ECA!!
Hi, did you get the ECA report from WES ?