+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi @Tech_girl123,
Could you please provide an estimate as to how much time it takes to get one’s Degree and Transcript post Graduation (assuming one has graduated in Dec’18).
Thanks
Transcript I think you can get by dropping an email to academics . For degree I got it in jan 2019. I have been following up with then since sep 18

Feb 5, 2019
i will be sending the copies again to WES as if you send the dean signed copies it will be rejected or not recognized...
you need to shake them up for Controller of Examinations stamp or Registrar stamp...
Hi Jasnoor

I have recently got my transcripta from IMT-CDL, for PGDM done in 2012-2014. My transcripts are stamped 'DEAN(ACADAMICS)'. Do you think that will be a problem, should I try to get it changed and be issued a new transcript with the COE stamp? Also any idea, if these years PGDM be recognised by WES. All the other threads/posts I am seeing on this forum are for years 2010 and before.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Jasnoor

I have recently got my transcripta from IMT-CDL, for PGDM done in 2012-2014. My transcripts are stamped 'DEAN(ACADAMICS)'. Do you think that will be a problem, should I try to get it changed and be issued a new transcript with the COE stamp? Also any idea, if these years PGDM be recognised by WES. All the other threads/posts I am seeing on this forum are for years 2010 and before.
Mine was a 2 year distance program. Year 2012-2014.

Nodustollens

Jan 5, 2019
Hello Parmeet,

Yes I also faced rejection for IMT CDL from WES.
Now thinking to send to IQAS. Mine is 1yr distance learning post graduate diploma.
For your friend what was her degree name and duration from IMT CDL.
Hey can you tell me what assessment you received for your one year distance learning diploma from imtcdl

Feb 5, 2019
Hi all
I finally decided to go with IQAS and have created an online application. Uploaded both, my degree and diploma on the online portal. All the transcripts have also been sent by the respective universities and should be with them any time. Now I am preparing my application package.

The question I have is
While sending the paper application, do i still have to send the copies of my educational credentials, though I have already uploaded them on the portal, and the transcripts being sent by the university?

In case i have to send, do they have to be just copies or should I get them notarized?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

yash7778

Jan 7, 2014
Hi Jasnoor

Hey there,
I got the same stamps, but if you call them up and tell them that you need a stamp/sign of Controller of Examination -- they'll do that. Just call them up and tell them that's what you need.
I sent my transcripts back and they sent them back to me with updated stamps

Feb 5, 2019
Hey there,
I got the same stamps, but if you call them up and tell them that you need a stamp/sign of Controller of Examination -- they'll do that. Just call them up and tell them that's what you need.
I sent my transcripts back and they sent them back to me with updated stamps
Hi. Got that done. Have finally sent the transcripts a couple of days back.. The waiting period has begun.
Sent my own mail-in package also, got the photocopies notarized while putting them in the packet. I guess it wasn't necessary but some one put that idea in my mind. I didnt want to be taking any chances.