+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hello Guys! I just logged in to WES and checked IMT CDL ghaziabad...I did not find any popup message saying we don't evaluate this college..for other colleges such as indira gandhi national openeducation ( not IGNOU) there is a pop up saying we won't accept...please check..I think that guy was right..they might have started accepting IMT ghaziabad CDL! GUYS CAN YOU PlZ DOUBLE CHECK THIS?

Last edited:

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hello Guys! I just logged in to WES and checked IMT CDL ghaziabad...I did not find any popup message saying we don't evaluate this college..for other colleges such as indira gandhi national openeducation ( not IGNOU) there is a pop up saying we won't accept...please check..I think that guy was right..they might have started accepting IMT ghaziabad CDL! GUYS CAN YOU PlZ DOUBLE CHECK THIS?
I think IMT CDL was always there in WES, its just like they never evaluated in past (based on the other's comment and experience). Only one person recently mentioned in this forum that he got successful ECA (who never replied again), so I am not so sure whether WES will evaluate or not (you may need to write an email directly to WES to ask if they evaluate IMTCDL distance course or not). Its not advisable to spend money / time until you are are very sure that they will evaluate. Also, someone mentioned that WES has changed the rules since Dec 01st, and now University/Institute need to directly send the Transcripts to WES (Students can't send sealed envelop themselves), and I wonder if IMTCDL will be willing to send to WES Canada directly.

Reactions: Reddiered07

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
I think IMT CDL was always there in WES, its just like they never evaluated in past (based on the other's comment and experience). Only one person recently mentioned in this forum that he got successful ECA (who never replied again), so I am not so sure whether WES will evaluate or not (you may need to write an email directly to WES to ask if they evaluate IMTCDL distance course or not). Its not advisable to spend money / time until you are are very sure that they will evaluate. Also, someone mentioned that WES has changed the rules since Dec 01st, and now University/Institute need to directly send the Transcripts to WES (Students can't send sealed envelop themselves), and I wonder if IMTCDL will be willing to send to WES Canada directly.
But the point here is that when I tried filling colleges like sikkim manipal university or Indira Gandhi National Open Education ( not IGNOU) there was a popup message to not send transcripts from those colleges etc..But I when I enter IMT -CDL i don't get any such message! Can you explain that?

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
If you could provide the list of colleges rejected by WES in the past..will try to enter those cilleges and check whether there is any pop up message or not!!

vishnu730

Nov 29, 2018
But the point here is that when I tried filling colleges like sikkim manipal university or Indira Gandhi National Open Education ( not IGNOU) there was a popup message to not send transcripts from those colleges etc..But I when I enter IMT -CDL i don't get any such message! Can you explain that?
Someone I know has received positive ECA for IMT CDL. I am also going to get my my ECA done from WES. once you create you account with WES and look for universities, you will see IMT CDL in there. best of luck with your ECA!!

Reactions: Reddiered07

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
If you could provide the list of colleges rejected by WES in the past..will try to enter those cilleges and check whether there is any pop up message or not!!
I really have no idea. What I learned from various forums are that WES rejects all Distance courses.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Someone I know has received positive ECA for IMT CDL. I am also going to get my my ECA done from WES. once you create you account with WES and look for universities, you will see IMT CDL in there. best of luck with your ECA!!
Keep us posted how it goes, also please keep in mind about the new rules of WES where university/institute needs to send the tanscripts directly to WES. They won't accept even sealed envelop sent by anyone else except university/institute.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
I really have no idea. What I learned from various forums are that WES rejects all Distance courses.
Yesterday and today are two different times man! Don't live in past! May be they started acceptng from this year! :) With time everything changes!

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Keep us posted how it goes, also please keep in mind about the new rules of WES where university/institute needs to send the tanscripts directly to WES. They won't accept even sealed envelop sent by anyone else except university/institute.
University sending transcripts is no big deal! Chill!!

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
are you 2018 pass out ?

vishnu730

Nov 29, 2018
one of my friends found a jugaad for the new rule.