+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5546E Military Service Record

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi. Your husband has to fill up the form ( detailed information about his military service) and upload it according to the given instructions by a certain period of time ( my husband was given a month to submit this form). Thanks.

saimkaka

Mar 9, 2024
Hello All
I have received an ADR for military service for myself.
I have few questions if anyone can answer ?
1. as per the form I have served at various locations inland and abroad over the course of 16 years.
do I have to submit the Police clearance for every station ?
2. few of my abroad stations were peace keeping missions, I don’t think they will be providing any police clearance online ? What if I don’t get a police clearance from those countries ?
3. Do we have to submit the form and a certified copy of the military service record ? Or we can fill in the form and submit an attested copy of the form. ? Any once who has undergone this can help please. I have been given a week to submit all the data

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi. No update yet. This process is crazy. I’m thinking of doing writ of mandamus as my family’s application marked 2 years since they applied. Still confused what to do now.

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hello All
I have received an ADR for military service for myself.
I have few questions if anyone can answer ?
1. as per the form I have served at various locations inland and abroad over the course of 16 years.
do I have to submit the Police clearance for every station ?
2. few of my abroad stations were peace keeping missions, I don’t think they will be providing any police clearance online ? What if I don’t get a police clearance from those countries ?
3. Do we have to submit the form and a certified copy of the military service record ? Or we can fill in the form and submit an attested copy of the form. ? Any once who has undergone this can help please. I have been given a week to submit all the data

Hi. Did you submit the requested document? Did you hear back from IRCC after submitting your document?
If you did your mission more than 5 years ago, you don’t need to get police clearances from those countries. Just mention the places of your UN missions (unit locations). This is what my husband did with his ADR.
Thank you.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
I have applied Visit Visa for my Father who is a retired army professional since 20 years.
Application was submitted on Jan 26 2024.
Military ADR was submitted on Feb 20th 2024.
File has been in background processing since then.

Awaiting an update. Let’s see how long it takes :(

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi. Good to hear and I hope for the best for your father. My husband applied for his SOWP application in March 2022. IRCC requested ADR twice in October 2022 and October 2023. Our VO is in Singapore and they are super slow. Please let me know if you have any updates on your father’s application. Thank you.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Sure i will update.
Oh my!! That’s a long wait for you, 2 years! You need get MP support. I have read that usual timelines are 7-8 months upto 1.5 years but your case is by far the longest i am coming across. Hope you get your result soon too.

Reactions: Bushra Toma

ABSC-SARLU

Apr 22, 2024
Bonjour ,
je viens solliciter une orientation concernant l'entre express pour une Mère d'un enfant de 9 ans au canada