+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5546E Military Service Record

BasiloK

Apr 24, 2019
I saw only pieces of information about request of Form imm5546E Military Service Record. That is why I will create this thread so anyone can share experience or knowledge about this topic.

In my case ADR for military service was made for secondary applicant (me), on friday. From IRCC letter, they only asked for imm5546e form, nothing else, so today I submitted the form with information, and in few days will submit additional documents with translations (military service card, discharging documents) through web form.

If anyone had experience with ADR on military service please share. With timelines etc.

xinajenaj

Dec 27, 2011
Hi there! Here’s my Dad’s TRV application timeline.

08Aug19 - submit online application
08Aug19 - recv’d confirmation letter
09Aug19 - Biometric Request letter
13Aug19 - Biometrics done
15Aug19 - Addtn’l requirement (Military)
16Aug19 - submitted addtn’l requirement
21Aug19 - We are reviewing the documents you provided

Currently waiting for an update.

May I know if you have received your PPR as of this time?

SheyiDeji

Jun 13, 2021
I saw only pieces of information about request of Form imm5546E Military Service Record. That is why I will create this thread so anyone can share experience or knowledge about this topic.

In my case ADR for military service was made for secondary applicant (me), on friday. From IRCC letter, they only asked for imm5546e form, nothing else, so today I submitted the form with information, and in few days will submit additional documents with translations (military service card, discharging documents) through web form.

If anyone had experience with ADR on military service please share. With timelines etc.
Hello,
Please did you get you PPR or COPR yet? How long did it take after submission. We're in same boat. Submitted military records for my spouse who's a dependant on the application, he works with the paramilitary.

We submitted since April 5th

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I got this request today for my father's visitor visa. He served in Indian Army for around 30 years and retired back in 2011.

Do I simply fill the tabular document they have shared ? Its pretty much similar to IMM5546E except for the fact that there is no name, DOB and other details asked on the top as it shows on IMM5546E.

Also, any other document I should attach along with this form ?

Thanks in advance.

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi, can anyone tell me how long does ircc take to review IMM5546 military service related document? It's been more than 5 months since my husband got this additional document request and he has been waiting for the visa decision after submission. How many days will ircc take to give the decision? Please share your experience who went through this phase. TIA.

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me how long does ircc take to review IMM5546 military service related document? It's been more than 5 months since my husband got this additional document request and he has been waiting for the visa decision after submission. How many days will ircc take to give the decision? Please share your experience who went through this phase. TIA.
I am waiting for only 2 weeks and checking almost everyday twice. After looking at your case I am thinking on checking only once in a week now.
May I ask what is the country from where you have applied ?

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi, Any updates on your case ?

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi. Still, there has been no update till now. My husband is sending emails to IRCC Singapore but no response from there. Do you have any updates?

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi Manoj, is there any update for your visa after submitting additional documents? My husband has no update till date.

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
IRCC never answersls calls in person. They only respond with auto generated reply. I called them many times but couldn't reach any human being.

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
No update yet. They're not even responding to the emails. This is utterly disgusting. It's been more than a year since we applied and 7 months running since my husband uploaded the military documents and IRCC kept us waiting in the name of security checking. Could someone tell how to reach IRCC so that they give us a decision soon?