+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - CIC asking for the form again, please Help.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
friendof2005 said:
Please guide...CIC sent me to fill this form again so I want to make sure I do it correctly.
Do we include Travel history in Personal History?

Also, I have overlapping dates. Example:

05-2009 to 12/2011 - employed
08-2006 to 01/2010 - education
07-2007 to 04-2008 - internship
04-2008 to 04-2009 - internship
04-2009 to 05-2009 - internship

so as you see above, I was studying as well as doing internship...Is This is okay??
That's a very confusing way to do it. Simply put the dates in linear order like this:

05-2009 to 01-2010 - Studying
04-2008 to 05-2009 - Internship/studying

...etc.

Reactions: Harsimrat117

friendof2005

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08-06-2016 (to NDVO)
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
oh okay so I can combine all Internship dates together and write that way correct?

Reactions: mdmqbck

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
pedropil said:
In this IMM 5669 form. number 8. Personal History

What if you put your past 10 years activity? is that ok?
not all the way from your 18 yrs old.

Because as per instructions, since the age of 18 or the past 10 years, which ever is most recent.
i chose in the past 10 years. is that correct? 2005-2016 based in my employment.

thanks

Yes it is perfectly fine to go back to the last 10 years. what happened was a few people reported that they were requested information back to when they where 18 even though being well over 18 plus 30 years , so when i filed my husbands application i went back to when he was 18 . Its a personal thing to decided.

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
taffy7 said:
Yes it is perfectly fine to go back to the last 10 years. what happened was a few people reported that they were requested information back to when they where 18 even though being well over 18 plus 30 years , so when i filed my husbands application i went back to when he was 18 . Its a personal thing to decided.
It's not quite simply a personal thing to decide...not when the VO has a reasonably good chance to come back and ask for this to be re-done, causing a month of delay to the application.

True, some people do not get asked, though a very significant portion of people get asked. In our case, we did not fill in back to 18, but not just 10 years as the stretch of activity was back 15 years...so already more than the minimum. The education history actually patches up quite well too with this activity all the way to 18. Well, we still got asked to re-do...we had to explicitly write this out and not rely on the 2 sections to match up. Worse yet in our case, we missed the email (it's in AOR2) as it was auto-deleted. By the time we found out (only due to ordering GCMS notes as the VO did not sent 2nd email to remind us), it was well well well over the 30 days limit to respond. Imagine the heart attack we had.

Just because there is a potential for CIC to come back and ask for this, and yet communication back from CIC can be so uncertain, eCas so unreliable, leaves the applicant in a constant state of doubt and concern. That's why people come hear to hear of other peoples' experience...to patch things up as much as possible, as to avoid the chance of CIC coming back for more or send applications back.

So for this one, 5669E...there is a chance CIC requests a re-do if the history is not back to 18 years old. Whether you want to risk it is up to you.

mohali123

Aug 26, 2016
I have also been asked for Schedule A form, that i have submitted on 06 June 2016, but heard no update from CIC, can any one share the experience regarding time duration of its processing, while 6 months will be end in running month

mommyb

Oct 26, 2016
i just want to know how will I answer IMM 5669 Personal History if my husband is a seaman. He is on Moving Vessel (Ship) around UK. so what will i put in that portion of country and status in that country? will it be like UK then status will be worker? thanks

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
mommyb said:
i just want to know how will I answer IMM 5669 Personal History if my husband is a seaman. He is on Moving Vessel (Ship) around UK. so what will i put in that portion of country and status in that country? will it be like UK then status will be worker? thanks
It would go by his port of employment or home port. Assuming he only stops briefly in other countries. It is possible to add a letter of explanation if you want.

Jays_P

Feb 12, 2017
mohali123 said:
I have also been asked for Schedule A form, that i have submitted on 06 June 2016, but heard no update from CIC, can any one share the experience regarding time duration of its processing, while 6 months will be end in running month
I got a request to submit Schedule A Background Declaration form. I have some questions for that.

What standards are considered as elementary and secondary school ?

What did you write in the table that does not apply to you. I.e military or Organisation association?
Please reply me fast as I have to submit it.

I can write my name in native language by pen?

Thanks,
Jay

osamayawar

Jan 11, 2016
Hi

I got a request from CIC as they identified a gap of 1 year on SCHEDULE-A of my wife in Personal History section. That 1 year was a GAP Year and she was deciding if she has to apply abroad for her University of apply with in the country.

In the Activity column I am planning to specify Gap year with the date correction.

Would that be enough or do I need to take some extra actions? Will it effect my application process?

Aug 31, 2017
Hi,

CIC has requested this form again from the Principal Applicant (my wife), seems we cannot get it right. They asked for it back on March 29th.

Their response was an Incomplete form due to:

For the Schedule A Background / Declaration (IMM5669) form you must provide details for every month and year since the age of 18 or the past 10 years from the date on which your was application received (2015/02/10), whichever is most recent. There can be no gaps in this period of time.

We went over it, seemed we missed a date, and sent it via email.

We just received an Email again, stating the exact same message, so at this point I'm just panicking. :-X.

So I'm going over the form, and just going to ask if each question is correct.

7. Education, No mention on the Letter from CIC
-All information Seems ok for the years
-In the details the order is not specified so we start from Secondary, up untill University.

8. Personal History. Probably the section that's wrong
-10 years ago, my wife was 16, so we started since she was 18 (is more recent)
-We included personal history up untill the date we submitted the form (Feb 10th 2015), this is ok?
-Order states to start from the most recent (we started from the oldest activity) ** probably wrong will change it to start with most recent activity, in this case first activity should be, from YYYY/MM to Present or 2015/02 ?**
-We included, studies, unemployment, employment, we did not include travels. She did travel to Mexico/US to meet me about 3 times in this period. for up to two weeks each time. ** probably wrong will include travel outside of the country, if it doesnt fit, will include aditional page. **

8, 10, 11
-I put None in every non-date box as it does not apply to my wife.

12. Addresses
-Order not specified, so we started since her 18th birthday. up untill date of application submition (2015/02)

Declaration of applicant
-She signs it, and puts today's date on it.

Deliver to CIC
-I'm assuming they received the 2nd copy of this form (requested back in March 29th).
-We printed the document, signed, scanned it and sent it Via EMAIL, as per their instructions in the Letter they sent us.

it says the following.

The requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Failure to provide the required documents with all required information may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

Please send the documents/information to:

Attention: Application Advancement – INLAND SCLP

Email: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca

-That means we sent every requested Doc, via Email right?

Any help or suggestions with this form I would greatly appreciate it, if you think I'm filling it right/wrong please let me know, I dont want to 2 months again, for them to tell me I filled it wrong.

Thanks! :)

Aug 31, 2017
Is there any options to email CIC if i failed to submit my police clearance within due time..
Please someone help..Its urgent..

Aug 31, 2017
In which address i will email them if there is any quary..?
They want my police clearance certificate but due to long holiday vacation in my counrty i can't get PCC on my hand and date was exited..
Now how can i inform IRCC that i need few more times to submit that..
Please anyone help..

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys! I was requested my Schedule A request after 3.5 months.
I was refused US visa and Canadian multiple entry visa. I wrote that in my application. I am still not sure why I was refused Canadian multiple entry visa as I applied from within Canada
My application says background check is processing. Can someone please advise if this is normal?

It has now been 120 days since I submitted my application through CEC
Please advise.

Thank you in advance

karylin

Oct 10, 2017
Hi

I got a request from CIC as they identified a gap of 1 year on SCHEDULE-A of my wife in Personal History section. That 1 year was a GAP Year and she was deciding if she has to apply abroad for her University of apply with in the country.

In the Activity column I am planning to specify Gap year with the date correction.

Would that be enough or do I need to take some extra actions? Will it effect my application process?

Hi there, we have the same case here. What did you do at last? Did you just write the specify Gap year or did you fill out the whole form again?

Thank you so much!!!!