+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5257 schedule 1: does every family member need to provide this

Xxm

Apr 4, 2021
Hello, I need your help. First of all I submitted my application without the document checklist form imm5483e. It's because my application had no space where to upload it.
Secondly, I also did not submit form imm5257 schedule 1 for my spouse because I tried to combine it with mine on Adobe Acrobat and it would not combine. And still there was no space on my application for the same form for my spouse.
My application was a study permit application.
Please advice me on how to upload those two forms on my online already submitted application. Thank you.

Xxm

Apr 4, 2021
Greetings,
How do I upload or attach the documents check list imm5483e form on my online application if it has no space there?? Pliz advice.

Jul 31, 2023
Hi guys! I have applied for a visitor visa and I have received my passport request letter. The problem is that I applied for me and two minor children. I have only received the passport request letter for ME and NOT for my kids. I did not fill out form IMM525 for them separately while applying. Can it be because of that?? Can anyone guide me through this? I'm panicking now. I also only applied $100 for the application submission. Does it mean that my daughters haven't been recognized as applicants in the eyes of the embassy? I have mentioned in all my other documents including my SOP that I want to travel with my two daughters. Can I fill out the WEB FORM to add this new information before I send my passport to the embassy? Is there anything I can do now?